buck in movies

Dukes of Hazzerd (TV series) Bo and Luke
Crockadial Dundee II one of the bad guys

i always thought that was a buck folder in dukes of hazard, thanks for the info guys.

Harlet Dvaidson and the Marlboro man, Marlboro uses a 110 to cut duct tape when fixing his boot.

Dukes of Hazzerd (TV series) Bo and Luke
Crockadial Dundee II one of the bad guys

Just watched Croc 2 yesterday and indeed Wally nearly got maimed by what appears almost certainly a 110-I only could catch the front bolster. I was so excited to post something new until I saw cereedy has quicker eyes.:)

Yaaay! Resurrected Cool Zombie Thread! :D

Treat Williams' character has one in the movie Flashpoint (early 80's, with Kris Kristofferson), and at one point in the movie he gets killed with it.

thx - cpr

BuckMaster was used in Transfomers "Rise of the Fallen" My son Nick noticed it the first time around at the theater last summer. When it was on blue ray I was able to for sure verify it was the 184. It was used in the scene when Sam was writing in the field on the ground..

The first Missing in Action. Braddock (Chuck Norris) takes out a soldier with a thrown (!)119 while hiding from a patrol boat.

There's a Buck 110 used to cut up a piece of fruit in one of the newer Kashi foods commercials. Looks like someone used it hard, as the tip was broken off.

Just saw a Buck 119 on an episode of Criminal Minds as the weapon of choice of a tag team of rapist/killers.

I now it's probably because of their price and ready availability, but I get sooooo tired of seeing 119's in the hands of psychos and nutjobs in movies and TV. :(

I was watching Silverado and Scott Glenn uses a knife to whittle and seems to be closed like a lockback-maybe a 110? Cant tell as they never show a
good look.:confused:

I agree w/ Bear's and Bladeguy's observations .
In American Hunter Jan. 2010 issue on pg. 38 a lady, Ling New is hunting Asian Buffalo
in Australia and you can see in the picture she's wearing a Buck 119 w/ the cordura sheath . Hope this qualified close enough ! DM

Back