buck in movies

I saw a guy wearing a 119 in that TV show SWAMP PEOPLE.

I also just saw a 119 used by a Doctor in a morgue on the TV series HOUSE.

I had to rewind several times on each program to show everybody in my family. They think I'm crazy...

Heres a picture of the 317 Pathfinder pattern. Dont have a pic of the movie.

317Pathfinder010.jpg

Welcome to the forum.

Oops, found a typo....the 317 is called the TRAILBLAZER. Pathfinder is the 105 fixed blade. :)

Dozens, the 119 fixed blade shows up a lot in slasher films unfortunately, and the 110 pops up a lot.

Just off the top of my head.

110 sightings
LOST (with fake U.S. Army tangstamp)
CSI:Miami
Flashpoint

This is off topic about an old post, but I didn't think anyone else had ever seen Flashpoint.

I saw a guy wearing a 119 in that TV show SWAMP PEOPLE.

I also just saw a 119 used by a Doctor in a morgue on the TV series HOUSE.

I had to rewind several times on each program to show everybody in my family. They think I'm crazy...

Saw that same episode of House and thought that was a 119 but was having a conversation with my wife and just happened to glance at the TV right before the shot changed.

Since this post came out I think I seen an 184 in a movie but not sure of the name. I think one of the sheen boys movies. Not sure.

Just saw the season premier of a new series on Cinemax tonight called "Banshee." During the opening credits, they showed a bunch of photographs which were supposed to be old. One of them was of a knife that, to my eye at least, looked like a Buck 113. It was kind of an over exposed photo so it's hard to tell. Kind of ruined the illusion that for me that the photos were old right off the bat since that knife has only been around a couple of years. Then again, I might be wrong about the knife being a 113.......

I just watched a new show on animal planet. Two buck 110s. The show was called wild west Alaska

A cheesy movie back in the mid 80's, "Band of the hand" with Stephen Lang and Lauren Holly. In a survival scene, Lang throws and sticks a Buckmaster in the ground.....Man I'm old......5873.jpg

Your right. I forgot all about that movie. It was directed by the guy in starsky and hutch. I think.

In the first episode of "The Walking Dead" a Buck 110 is used to cut the cop out of the ropes when tied to the bed.
http://i.imgur.com/1B7jt.jpg

The girlfriend's favourite movie series "The Boondock Saints" has a 110 appearance in the second movie when the antagonist midget holds the bartender at knife point.

Back