1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

BUNDOK BOWIE, an Introduction.....

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Ethan Becker, Apr 12, 2016.

1. foofie

foofie Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 25, 2011
    Thanks
    Should I send you a 5 for your service?:D

2. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    well, you can call KaBar and ask :D

or i can drive the cattle home! ;d

then we get production runs! at $250! i get 35% :D

3. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    One was on the Exchange today - but not for crazy money. Needless to say, it got snatched up quickly.

4. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    I know this thread is getting stale, but I thought I'd throw this out there both to brag and to offer some additional craziness about the value of these blades. They are worth what the seller and buyer or traders are willing to part with.

A few weeks ago I traded a 5 for a 21. No lie. YMMV

5. Tachead7075

Tachead7075

Apr 7, 2016
    Wow, that's crazy. The 5 is just over 1/3rd the price of the 21 and is readily available still. Was the person drunk lol? I wouldnt trade my 21 for three 5's(not a fan of the 5 at all personally though) again YMMV.

6. DunkEm

DunkEm Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 9, 2013
    I've gotta admit, I was a bit surprised when he said yes to the deal. But once he did, I moved as fast as I could so he didn't change his mind!

7. gtblade

gtblade

Oct 22, 2015
    I would gladly trade my 5 for a 15. That would have been a killer deal 4,15,20.

8. hhmoore

hhmoore Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 7, 2014
    I'd have considered doing that; but, having seen KingMC's modified 15, I've got to keep the extras to play with. I might even try something like that with a 5, after I think about it for a while. (I'm not sure it will translate well to the bigger knife). I did a quick look the other day, and the 15 is becoming scarce. The only place I found them was on the river. Why did you wait so long??

9. NixKustoms

NixKustoms Sheath and Knife Maker

Dec 30, 2010
    I saw that! Dude kept the 5 and sold off the 4 & 20 for $150. Hellofa deal if you didn't want the 5. I just thought it was awesome that's all he ended up wanting. Haha. Goes to show ya the 5 is an awesome blade.

10. caine

caine

Nov 9, 2003
    Got mine today DAMN its awesome

11. Ethan Becker

Ethan Becker Moderator Moderator

Sep 1, 1999
    Hey HH......

Read Bladites post VERRY carefully....... Especially the little symbol thingies...LOL...

E

12. nutoknives

nutoknives

Mar 27, 2011
    I would say it is another Great knife by Mr Becker, at any cost glad I was able to grab a few, hope the Bacon made it on time

[​IMG]

13. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 3, 2000
    Ethan, I just received the Bundok! WOW!!!! Simply amazing!!! Folks, if you even think you might chop something, you will want this knife! I sure do hope they continue being made in the future! Tools this great should be enjoyed by all!

14. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    I second the motion. It has to be held to understand. I can't wait to use mine.

15. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    yeah, thingies

16. Ethan Becker

Ethan Becker Moderator Moderator

Sep 1, 1999
    I knew you were gonna like that...... E

17. ironborn

ironborn

Oct 9, 2012
    [​IMG]

SMITTEN with this blade Uncle E--DEEP SMIT! You really killed it with this one!

18. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    nice cord wrap...

19. ironborn

ironborn

Oct 9, 2012
    Thank you, sir.