1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bushcraft in Full Flat Grind S90V !!!

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by DavidZ, Aug 4, 2013.

1. 390beretta

390beretta

Nov 1, 2002
    As a "newbie" to Spyderco, I'd like to see one!

2. lakewalker

lakewalker

Aug 23, 2013
    Hopefully not as long a process to get to market as the original!!

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  3. shqxk

shqxk

Mar 26, 2012
    CTS-MicroMelt PD#1 would be the best choice for bushcraft knife since it can take abuse/sharpen like 01 while have the toughness of 3V and wear resistance of Cruwear:thumbup:

4. Blade and Flame

Blade and Flame

Nov 15, 2012
    This is what dreams are made of.

5. C_Claycomb

C_Claycomb

Dec 11, 2000
    Heads up chaps, I have started a new thread to collect ideas and views on the design of the NASA blade.
    http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-NASA-Bushcraft-thoughts-on-design?p=12725718.

On the original design I bounced ideas off the guys on BCUK, but since this knife is going to be out of the price range for most of them (UK price...just add 60% to whatever you pay North America) I reckon I should be listening you this time;)