Busse and Packs

Wow what jball said!!! Outstanding match Gus...

Truly Great Match....I'm droolin' over that open spine Sheath...(whodunit?).....:thumbup::thumbup:

Nice looking packs guys, I'll get a pic of mine up when the ASHBM shows up. My pack is a work in progress, and my mind is spinning with all the different possibilities of what I will put in it, and how I will arrange it. I just don't want mine to be too overloaded, but still have what I think I would need. Decisions....:confused:

Love this thread!!!...great packs and great knives.

iframe>

<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/h04YM7Srip/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

Bad camera phone pics but if you look close you can see the NMSFNO that is blending into the MARPAT 3 day pack in the top pic. And then the whole MARPAT kit with an additional fat ASH.

BusseNPack3Day.jpg

BusseNPackMARPAT.jpg

Yep. Stuff is amazingly cheap on ebay. Got an excellent condition US surplus 4 part sleeping bag there too for cheap. Rated fairly highly on the camping websites. Slowly amassing camping supplies.

I'll have to try one, seems like a great package. If it's anything like the sleep system then I'm totally getting one!

I just bought an Eberlestock G4 operator because I really need a way to keep my rifle as well as my knife integral with my pack.
Still in the process of shuffling things around to get them where they are best.

I sure will post Pics once I get it all ironed out.

Some Great photos in this thread. Much appreciated.

Does anyone have a recommendation for one that doesn't look so tacti-cool? Open to fancy brands too!
For a murse or a pack?
For a murse I have a maxpedition jumbo versipack. I love it, and it comes in all sorts of non-tactical colors. Great "personal item" for air travel as well.
For packs I love my Osprey. They make lots of nice stuff in non-tactical colors and are very solid packs. Gregory and Arcteryx make wonderful packs as well, it's all a matter of personal fit.

Back