Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Wednesday November 27, 2019

No Black Friday for me!!! The $750 TGULB took all my money and then i need some kydex for it also

Received an email a few minutes ago saying that the Busse Black Friday Special is now live, November 29th 2019, and that it all starts tonight at 9pm.

9unNHk4.jpg

I received that same email, what’s happening now.... perhaps grab bags only containing Moab‘s.... Jerry tell us it’s going to be madness or I’m going to be just plain mad;)

No worries. The latest newsletter was just a reminder email. Was not supposed to say “starting at 9pm tonight “.

Garth

I figured as much. Gave me a head scratching chuckle, so I thought I’d share with the class. Hope you’re healing well.

I received that same email, what’s happening now.... perhaps grab bags only containing Moab‘s.... Jerry tell us it’s going to be madness or I’m going to be just plain mad;)

I sure wouldn’t mind a MOAB of any variety in one of my bags! Probably the only way I’ll see one anytime soon. Bossman, if you’re listening and planning on releasing a MOAB in 2020, please make it a later in the year. I only have so much money to send you, and I think the authorities might take issue with a homeless guy meandering about with a bunch knives & swords.

My plan was to still be out on my desert bighorn hunt, and thereby miss the irresistible urge to GRAB! Didn't work. I poured gasoline on the smouldering heap that's my credit card... I love/hate Black Friday! I just hope it's as juicy as last year's bag :D

How long will this run. I ordered one on Wednesday and have been trying to resist ordering a second since, so much so that I have another in my cart and keep getting reminder emails to finish check out!

I think I'm going to stay strong and buy a bb13 or AK instead. If anyone has either for sale ;)

How long will this run. I ordered one on Wednesday and have been trying to resist ordering a second since, so much so that I have another in my cart and keep getting reminder emails to finish check out!

I think I'm going to stay strong and buy a bb13 or AK instead. If anyone has either for sale ;)

You know what they say. Two is one, and one is none.

Yeah, that was a major brain fart. After I reread Jerry’s first post, it was painfully obvious that C was the only choice. Derp. :confused:

Your ABC rule is much more applicable in this situation than mine, which is “Accept nothing, Believe nobody, Check it yourself”. I don’t like coffee.
ABC can not be applied here. "Always be closing" doesn't work when you're buying things built to open boxes, animals, cars, etc....

Last call for $500 grab bags....

I’ve been out of the knife game for the last couple of years, so I’d be pretty happy with either of those in my bags. Kind of bummed I missed out on the grab bags last Black Friday. I would LOVE to have a Hog Badger or FMV14, and those were plentiful last time. I’m certain I’ll be more than happy with whatever I get, either as keepers or trade fodder. Be it a whole bunch of low dollar blades, or one ridiculous custom piece. Heck, I can’t even decide which of those scenarios would be better. These grab bags make me feel like a kid before Christmas; excited, anxious, and nervously impatient. Excuse me while I go scroll through the old grab bags threads for the umpteenth time.

These grab bags make me feel like a kid before Christmas; excited, anxious, and nervously impatient. Excuse me while I go scroll through the old grab bags threads for the umpteenth time.

That's the whole idea!!! My bag last year was epic... and I'm already bouncing in anticipation for this year's!!!

You definitely made out with your bag last year. Still have that beautiful Hog Badger?

Just ordered my FIRST ever grab bag. Would love some INFI and hopefully a few steak knives make their way into the mix...

Back