Busse Black Friday Rules, Pricing, And Details For Wednesday November 27, 2019

I went for a couple... Let's see what my luck brings! I was sucked in my Amy-0's post about CS pieces and classics/older models being in the grab bags.

I'm certainly a fan of the idea that we all get something different and we end up jumping to our own exchange to trade. I'm sure I'll probably get something that someone else would be more excited to get, and vice versa! I think that's one of the many things that makes this forum great! (Would be a big fan if we had our own dedicated WTT forum or if we are allowed to make trade-only posts in our exchange!)

Just ordered my FIRST ever grab bag. Would love some INFI and hopefully a few steak knives make their way into the mix...

To be honest, I am not sure what I am even hoping for. Part of me wants a sword...

I went for a couple... Let's see what my luck brings! I was sucked in my Amy-0's post about CS pieces and classics/older models being in the grab bags.

I'm certainly a fan of the idea that we all get something different and we end up jumping to our own exchange to trade. I'm sure I'll probably get something that someone else would be more excited to get, and vice versa! I think that's one of the many things that makes this forum great! (Would be a big fan if we had our own dedicated WTT forum or if we are allowed to make trade-only posts in our exchange!)

I broke down and bought a second!

To be honest, I am not sure what I am even hoping for. Part of me wants a sword...

I would take a shot or long Butaniku over anything!

Long Butaniku would be super nice... As I have a battle grade AK and a Rucki.

I wouldn't mind having something like a Hog Nose War Sword either... That's why I ended up adding on a $1000 bag to my original $500 bag.

Long sword, short sword, dagger, steak knife, mosaic pins, Battle Mistress, cleaver, custom shop, Mean Street, Gladius, BB13, ASH, corral handles, WTF/WTH, HOG B8, Chophouse, BOSS Jack, NMSFNO, TGP, exotic wood, Nuclear Seahorse, MOAB, Sarsquatch, Lardo, and so on, and so on, and so on....

What I love about the grab bags is it often sets you up with blades that you passed on because you thought it wasnt your thing. The Boss Jack was that way for me. Thought it looked like a gamblers boot knife for stabbing card cheats in the belly. Turns out it's also a beautifully balanced bushcraft craft knife. Lol!

You definitely made out with your bag last year. Still have that beautiful Hog Badger?

No, I traded it for a CG+$ as I'm more of a user kinda guy.... but it was spectacular! I *might* have plans to strip, polish, and custom grip the CG though;)

The HOG Badger came out at a financially bad time for me. That, the FMV14 and the Forsaken Mistress are the ones that got away.

I'm really hoping for a Forsaken Mistress... I missed that one.. wouldn't mind an FMV8 To complement my Spartan worn FMV14 :D

Or any other sword-like big boys... Or any of the smaller busses would be nice too... Smaller like Mean Street, Whiskey Warden size CS pieces. I really wouldn't mind some good older models. Those I never had the chance to get!

I wonder when these will actually start shipping out... Grab Bags

Said 6 weeks or longer on the webpage.

I wonder when these will actually start shipping out... Grab Bags

Said 6 weeks or longer on the webpage.

Let's hope not, I'll have to go spend more money on the exchange with you fine people. I haven't gotten a new or new to me knife in too long.

Last year’s Black Friday info, courtesy of John the Texican

Grab Bags: $500 and $1000
Offer Date: 11/19/2018
First ding date: 12/13/2018
First shipping date: 01/07/2019

Although, Amy said they were boxing them up last Wednesday, so....

Been a while since I bought anything and I love surprises so I couldn't resist. 1K were all that were left. I like teh surprise factor and am a sucker for these blind deals. I have the worst luck usually but we will see.

Been a while since I bought anything and I love surprises so I couldn't resist. 1K were all that were left. I like teh surprise factor and am a sucker for these blind deals. I have the worst luck usually but we will see.
I mean, how unlucky can you be?? Most (if not all) of the recent Busse offerings have been flat out irresistible!! It's a box full of Busse! It can't possibly be bad!

Back