Busse Combat Will Not Be Attending BLADE Show 2019. . .YeeeHawwww!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who lives in Atlanta...….BLADE is like one of the major holidays I look forward to. I have been unable to attend for the past two years due to a work related conflict that had me on the West Coast. This year I am excited to be back and with a pent up demand. I'm sorry to hear Busse won't be attending. I'll miss the MEATFEST at FOGO's, the comradery and good times at Jock n Jill's, and the Mayhem in the trough.
I hope Blade is considered in future years and is not permanent. I love the knives. Busse is more than a knife though, its a community. Hogs are not solitary, they like too wallow in the trough with their brethren.
And...….there's something special about shaking the man's hand.

image1.jpeg

Last edited:
I vote unofficial Busse knife show in Orlando/Disney! Nothing screams bring out your giant knives like the presence of a giant rodent!!!

When are we going to have Blade North? Come to Minnesota! Or hell, set up the first ever Busse Convention at Mall of America!

Now you have no excuse on releasing a folder this year...just sayin' :p:D:D;)
Gonna miss ya again, Bossman, hope Busse will return in 2020...

Well, I'm still going!
Got table space & everything...
Project Mettle, Table 9U,
All funds raised gets directly donated to solid 501 (c) (3) charitable orgs... #mettleUP #lifthearts- do good! :)

Learnin' new tricks for a new batch of HeartLifters inbound. New size (not below, these are testers for the new batch incoming), many colors. :thumbsup::thumbsup:20190301_001554-01.jpeg
20190218_225428-01.jpeg 20190219_073359-01-01-01.jpeg

Unfortunate. Still excited for my first Blade though. Any HOG's still plan on meeting up?

NW Ohio Spring Pig-Fest? We get a go fund me page going and us hogs float the bill. Then the Boss has to come hang for a day. There has to be a spot near the shop we could rent for a day. Cookout, throw horseshoes, and have a good day of knife talk and show. Just a thought....

Now you have no excuse on releasing a folder this year...just sayin' :p:D:D;)
Gonna miss ya again, Bossman, hope Busse will return in 2020...

Well, I'm still going!
Got table space & everything...
Project Mettle, Table 9U,
All funds raised gets directly donated to solid 501 (c) (3) charitable orgs... #mettleUP #lifthearts- do good! :)

Learnin' new tricks for a new batch of HeartLifters inbound. New size (not below, these are testers for the new batch incoming), many colors. :thumbsup::thumbsup:View attachment 1082929
View attachment 1082913 View attachment 1082910

Is it coincidence that those look vaguely like a Cylon Raider? ;)

I reckon there's gotta be a Busse Blade Show held in Ohio. Just set up that enormous booth in the street and invite everyone along for a massive party. Booze, bbqs and blades.
would love this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back