1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 21 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Kizer Megatherium!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Knives Megatherium, Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, May 25; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Busse Combat Will Not Be Attending BLADE Show 2019. . .YeeeHawwww!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Feb 27, 2019.

1. luethge

luethge Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2017
    VEGAS ! What could possibly go wrong? I would go for sure.

2. u812

u812 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 15, 2002
    Well this sucks. Think I will just go on Saturday and drive home that night. Glad I didn't prepay for a hotel yet.

3. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    I couldn't make it anyway; I have a granddaughter graduating High School in Florida about the same time.:confused:

4. resinguy

resinguy Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2006
    Have you ever looked at the Busse location on Google Maps? go to the Satellite View. Jerry has plenty of space in his 'back yard'.

zombieassassin likes this.
  5. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    There is no way that Jerry would ever host a bunch of drunk, infi hungry dudes anywhere near his shop.

DaKruiser and Busto like this.
  6. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    Maybe the folder will have a smaller version of the last rites blade shape.

[​IMG]

7. Private Klink

Private Klink Gold Member Gold Member

May 30, 2017
    Great pic!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BlackKnight86 and Cobalt like this.
  8. 1whobuys

1whobuys Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 20, 2001
    All is not lost... Maybe I'll get a table at Blade and put the Chuckette' up for bids.

9. Hard Knocks

Hard Knocks Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 1, 2012
    :eek:

10. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Too bad, the trough and induction were some of the best parts of the blade show. I'm glad I went when I had the chance

11. Jaxx

Jaxx Moderator Moderator

Jan 18, 2006
    Yes, actually.
    I dig BSG, but the raider wasn't a consideration in this pattern :)

12. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Gold Member Platinum Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2018
    I'd go just to get a look at that beast!

I'm wondering if one of the big things Jerry is talking about is the reopening of the custom shop. He did say they would be overwhelmed for three years in 2016 soooo, it's a possibility.

If so, maybe I'll sell my truck and commission a Chuckette for myself!

duramax and Hard Knocks like this.
  13. messer454

messer454 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 2, 2006
    Well that makes the fact that I can't go for the first time in about ten years almost bearable.

14. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Is there any chance Busse will be at Blade Show West , in November?

15. Ericz

Ericz

Apr 21, 2016
    IDK if i should even go now.. bummer.. but the knives keep coming so thats a plus

16. fbusmc

fbusmc Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 28, 2008
    The savings on gas , hotel, food, getting in blade...no waiting in lines, crowds... equals at least two -three free busse blades from operation two weeks..

JACKMANDU and duramax like this.
  17. inspector-callahan

inspector-callahan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 31, 2011
    Couldn't agree more with Zmbhntr. I was never able to meet Jerry at the shows I have attended, but it was truly a privilege to meet Garth, Dan and everyone on the Busse crew. You simply cannot find a nicer group of people. Super nice to talk with them at the show as well as the numerous other Busse enthusiasts in attendance. An exceptional bunch people that really care about what they do. It changed the way I think about the brand after that experience. We will catch you next year! Keep up the good work.

zmbhntr likes this.