1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Dec 14 !

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Dec 15 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Busse Combat Will Not Be Attending BLADE Show 2019. . .YeeeHawwww!!!!

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Feb 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BusseNsmile

BusseNsmile

Jun 12, 2019
    I started collecting knives about 1 1/2 years ago and I was talking to someone at work and he told me he had a knife he thought was kinda cool but wasn't in to knives. I ended up buying his
    2015 Blade Show Busse Fat ASH1. 32" Shark Face Black Cerakote Mag Handle for 100 dollars. WOW what a buy! I found 1 on ebay for around 1200 dollars.
    That knife really was the catalyst.

The Cerakote is flaking off in places so my question is can Busse fix the Cerakote. Is it warrantied?

Cobalt likes this.
  2. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    Nope, just use it.

3. BusseNsmile

BusseNsmile

Jun 12, 2019
    I definitely will. It feels like you could chop a car in half with it. Not that I want to chop my car in half

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.