Camp Knife Build

Looking good, I like the design! ETA - When do you smash it with the concrete block for texturing, when it's finished?

Is that YouTube link above working for anyone? I keep getting an error message when I try to play it, maybe YouTube banned it for too much violence against a rope:eek:

Worked for me. You've got a good amount of snow already. Is that typical for early November?
Thanks, it's working for me now, I'd never seen that error before.

We usually get snow before Halloween and subzero temps before Thanksgiving. With that said, it could be in the 50's next week, you never know around here.

E75DA5AB-17B0-4853-B35E-D5D8376DB406.jpeg

The first time I click on the play button nothing happens then a second click I get this

View attachment 1453579

The first time I click on the play button nothing happens then a second click I get this
That's exactly what I was getting Greg, when I clicked the "Learn more" link it took me to an "Oops, YouTube is having a problem" page. I'd never seen that before, it seems to work ok for me now. Were you able to get it to play?

Was having issues playing videos last night too, but seems ok so far today.

Oh no! :eek: Knofe abuse!!! :p

Still snow on the ground here from Sunday night (our 3rd storm so far). It was in the single digits. It's in the 20's right now.

I suppose being at that elevation you get some decent snowfall during the season.

We get a fair amount of snow, our problem is the winds that usually follow. A few inches of snow can mean 4 foot drifts everywhere, that's a pain in the ass.

Back