"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Headwinds

Basic Member
Happy New Year, my Bladeforums friends. I don't post a lot, but I read every day. I'm sure most of you have no idea who I am, but oddly enough I am quite fond of many of you and would consider you dear friends if we were to ever meet. I raise a glass of cheer to you all, and hope you and your families have the best possible outcomes for the new year!

:D
John - You may not post often now, but your post about your knife collecting experiences in the “Carry the same knife every day for a year” thread almost two years ago made such an impression on me that I bookmarked it and still refer back to it sometimes when I’m tempted to get carried away. Thank you for your perspective.

paulhilborn

Gold Member
Happy New Year, my Bladeforums friends. I don't post a lot, but I read every day. I'm sure most of you have no idea who I am, but oddly enough I am quite fond of many of you and would consider you dear friends if we were to ever meet. I raise a glass of cheer to you all, and hope you and your families have the best possible outcomes for the new year!

:D

John, glad your here and I always enjoy your insight, a very Prosperous and Happy New Year to you:thumbsup:

Wishing all you "Traditionalists" and your families good health, happiness and prosperity in the new year!
Thanks for making moderating this forum a pleasure.
1UiG6ly.jpg

A Happy New Year to you as well Gary, may it be filled with happiness and health:thumbsup: Your oversight makes this a great forum:)

knarfeng

senex morosus moderator
Staff member
Super Mod
HYN all....nye the power phone and internet went off for 2 days.
OK here (right in the middle)..saturday worse to come...or so they say...
God is Popping in for a visit
NYE

Smell The Glove

Keeping you folks in our prayers.

(I'd say "smoke raised", but you already got plenty of that.)