"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

Oh Man....... Jake, I am so so saddened to hear about your lovely Old Girl. She looked to be an absolute Beautiful friend, as much love as I can give my dogs, I still feel I owe them, I watch wee Izzy getting so old now- it breaks my heart to think that I wont be able to cuddle her up anymore one day, and have lost two beautiful boys in the past- so I know your pain my friend all too well.

I feel for you Jake mate, but isnt it good that we gave them such a loving home and great life!

Hey folks I'm sorry I'm not posting going through some real bad times and I hope to be back with you in the months to come and just want to say I love you folks and this place. God bless all of you and I hope you all have wonderful holidays Got your package today Jack Black thank you so much. Please check out my signature it's very important to me.
Always your friend
Randy

Hey folks I'm sorry I'm not posting going through some real bad times and I hope to be back with you in the months to come and just want to say I love you folks and this place. God bless all of you and I hope you all have wonderful holidays Got your package today Jack Black thank you so much. Please check out my signature it's very important to me.
Always your friend
Randy

Great to hear from you, Randy, was a wee bit worried about ya. Sorry to hear about your troubles, I surely hope they will pass with the utmost haste, never good to experience strife during the holidays. I will take a look at where your sig takes me and I will see what I can do.

Reactions: HST
Randy, while I'm glad to hear from you, I wish your circumstances were better. We've been thinking about you, and I sure do miss you being around The Porch. Best of luck, and I surely hope your troubles are resolved soon. I'm raising some smoke for you and yours.

All the best, my friend.

Thank you all for the condolences. Duncan, my friend, give Izzy a big hug.

Randy, If selling the Calf Roper from the giveaway helps, please don't hesitate. Knives come and go. The gifting was more important than the gift itself. My best wishes and prayers.

Sorry to hear that Randy. I hope your rough patch of road becomes smooth as quickly as possible.

Man, really sorry to read this Randy. You have been a source of positivity, generosity, and kindness on this forum. I sincerely hope you will be able to overcome the adversity you are currently experiencing. We miss you when you're not around.

Randy, I'm sorry to hear you have troubles.
I know everyone will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Always your friend
Randy

Really sorry to hear you're having some bad times Randy :( I hope that things turn around for you my friend. I'm glad the package arrived. I hope that you and your family have a very Happy Christmas Randy, and an even happier 2018. Hope you can come back to us soon, we all miss you here :thumbsup:

Your pal

Jack

Jake, sorry to hear of your pup. A dog adds so much to our lives and asks so little. Living past her breeds average age says you gave her a good life.

Randy, we've missed you and hope you come back soon. There will be spot waiting for you on the porch until you do.

Both of you gentlemen are in our hearts and prayers.

Jake, my sincere condolences.

Randy, may whatever is adversely affecting you pass. All the best.

Happy Hanukkah, to all my Hebrew brothers and sisters! May all of you have peace in your hearts and homes.

Hey guys... I´m back after some time.

And of couse with some news from my life that are not as great as they could be. My Granny died on 17th June (92 years old) this year - my first wedding day with me and my wife.
We bought her house from my uncle. What a great thing - we thought. Everything was fine... I was busy with renovating the house and doing all the things we had to do for a good home for me and my wife and son.

... and then came 30th Novembre this year ... and my beloved Dad died at the age of 65 years.

25 years too early in my opinion.

It was a tough year and we hope of 2018 as a better year.

It is all still unbelievable... as he was healthy. Goodbye my beloved father, beloved husband and grandfather.

In the time before Christmas - hug your Beloved Ones and tell them that you love them. Time is too short and life ends at some point.

Humppa Humppa
Andi, so sorry to hear about your dad's and your grandmother's passing. Prayers for you and your family.
65 is definitely too young. God bless him.

Randy
You are in my prayers and may the Universe turn for you !
Andi
Such sad new about your grandmother and your father. Much to young ! Life is fleeting.

Your family and you are in my prayers

Back