"Carl's Lounge" (Off-Topic Discussion, Traditional Knife "Tales & Vignettes")

This was the view out the dining room window at a recent stay at a state park lodge. We went there for a short getaway following another course of chemotherapy. There were over 50 turkey vultures perched outside. I told my wife I hoped that they weren’t there for me. She didn’t think it was funny :)

Last edited:
This was the view out the dining room window at a recent stay at a state park lodge. We went there for a short getaway following another course of chemotherapy. There were over 50 turkey vultures perched outside. I told my wife I hoped that they weren’t there for me. She didn’t think it was funny
Yeah...that's not ominous at all!:eek:

So this morning I dump out my pocket change pouch and find two wheat cents (1942 & 1957) and a Nat'l Park Quarter I didn't already have. WOOHOO! Life's little pleasures.
Let me know which National Park Quarters you're missing.

I hope it's ok to post this. Horrible news. Derrick is gone. I'll always remember that smile.
33300381_10156546210698459_8843611574003302400_o.jpg

This is so sad to hear. I meet Derrick at the Rendezvous in 2016 he was a super nice guy. They are moving to my area in Tennessee and I was looking forward to seeing him here! Condolences and prayers for his family and his employees.

Back