Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

One of my first slippies ever was an ebony Case Bose WT. It didn't stick with me but recently I decided I needed to give the pattern another try now that I am predominantly a slip joint guy. Without question now, it's a winner in my book. Just received this beauty today. It's going into the rotation.
20200323_164046.jpg

Was lucky to finally land one of these, such a wonderful knife its a shame they are so few and far between.

UzIjPLG.jpg

One of my first slippies ever was an ebony Case Bose WT. It didn't stick with me but recently I decided I needed to give the pattern another try now that I am predominantly a slip joint guy. Without question now, it's a winner in my book. Just received this beauty today. It's going into the rotation.
View attachment 1308085

Congratulations to you both! Beautiful knives and beautiful pictures!

This one is usually with me no matter what other knife I might be carrying...
cpOT0UC.jpg
Very nice! How well has the damascus performed on it? I nearly pulled the trigger on one and then John approached me.

Very nice! How well has the damascus performed on it? I nearly pulled the trigger on one and then John approached me.
Thank you! Performance is excellent considering the nature of Damascus. It doesn't hold a scary sharp edge like 154-CM, but I can cut a lot of stuff before I need to touch up the edge... if that makes sense.
beautiful! Are the Case Bose Damascus blades carbon or stainless?
Thanks, Ron! Carbon steel: 107x (1075? I'm not sure) and nickel.

View attachment 1308085
Beautiful antique bone. Hope you love it this time around. My favorite for sure even tho the main blade is pretty much pinch grip only

I've been lusting for a Norfolk for quite some time, but always seem to put my money elsewhere. Maybe it's time to try and finally take the leap. It is by far my favorite pattern and I truly wish more were out there and more were making them. There's an old Joseph Rodgers ad that I've had saved for years because, for me, it is a perfect representation of the pattern, if not the gold standard. For knives you could get by the dozen years ago, I haven't seen very many in the flesh. I also like the coffin jack that Tony does, and have come close to grabbing one many times. Here's the photo for my fellow Norfolk/wharnie enthusiasts.

xfaT40m.jpg

The Eureka Jack has become my favorite collaboration. The Spear is great for everything, but that tiny wharncliffe is extremely handy when it comes to detail work and opening letters.
View attachment 1308380
The Eureka Jack is on my list of must gets. I had the chance to handle one at the Case Museum store and decided it was just the ticket. Nice looking ebony you have there.

I'm a little late to the party, but I've recently acquired several Case Bose collabs and I have to say, I'm impressed.

here's a shot of a recently acquired Improved Muskrat. In the 25 pages of this thread I've seen only 1-2 members comment on it. It has become my favorite for the pocket and deserves more praise. Lively stag and wonderful action.

View attachment 1317868

I'm a little late to the party, but I've recently acquired several Case Bose collabs and I have to say, I'm impressed.

here's a shot of a recently acquired Improved Muskrat. In the 25 pages of this thread I've seen only 1-2 members comment on it. It has become my favorite for the pocket and deserves more praise. Lively stag and wonderful action.

View attachment 1317868
I agree with you, Ron. I think it was the first collaboration knife I purchased shortly after they were released in 2004. The Wharncliffe blade is a masterpiece. The knife is as nice as any collab since. Here's an old pic of mine. I might need to put it in my pocket now that you've reminded me how nice it is.
CEIvIAA.jpg

I've been dreaming of owning an Case/Tony Bose Ebony Eureka Jack since the day I became aware they existed. Finally got one for my collection today. Such a useful blade combination! Small wharncliffe for packages and whatnot, and a large blade for food. I can't wait to put it to work!

Dyk7nIL.jpg

Back