Case Tony Bose Collabs pic and discussion thread.

How rare is the pruner? I’ve been trying to keep an eye out for one but I’m guessing it’s basically a unicorn.
I've been wanting one for a while now as well. It's pretty much an unobtanium unicorn from what I've seen, especially now that Tony Bose has passed.

Edit to add: If you do find one post it up here so we know more exist! 🤣👍

Last edited:
Just keep at it, worth the effort ;)

h05yebM.jpg

I may have been wrong in my previous statement. It's just my personal experience I haven't seen any for sale lately. Thanks for giving us that don't have one some hope that they're still out there 👍

How rare is the pruner? I’ve been trying to keep an eye out for one but I’m guessing it’s basically a unicorn.

I've been wanting one for a while now as well. It's pretty much an unobtanium unicorn from what I've seen, especially now that Tony Bose has passed.

Hard to believe the pruner did not sell well and were clearanced at $99!

🤯

I am on the lookout for the first year Case Bose offered in 1999 with box and papers. Anyone have one collecting dust?

Last one I seen for sale in a certain bay area had a zero added onto it! 😱
I have learned after trying to collect these for a few years that patience is the key. It is easy to frustrated and overpay when a piece. Then soon after you see several come available for a reasonable price. Knife shows are a good place to find them at a more reasonable price.

Just keep at it, worth the effort ;)

h05yebM.jpg

Until I started carrying the my TB inspired swayback jack, I didn’t really understand the affection for the pruner. I think I get it now!! They share what I thought of as an awkward handle curve that for some reason feels just right.

I also really like single spring opposite end 2 blade folders…the Norfolk is calling my name.

Until I started carrying the my TB inspired swayback jack, I didn’t really understand the affection for the pruner. I think I get it now!! They share what I thought of as an awkward handle curve that for some reason feels just right.

I also really like single spring opposite end 2 blade folders…the Norfolk is calling my name.
I really like the Norfolk, it didn’t initially catch my eye just based on pics but once I got one I love it. They say the secondary can be a nail breaker but mine isn’t at all. Hope you get one, you won’t regret it.

Back