CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

Blacked out my liners ans stop pin. PVD coated.

6IxdapP.jpg

RgKVA33.jpg

Thanks to Josh at Razor Edge for the PVD coating service.

This was my first DIY regrind. I don't have a belt grinder so starting with this one all of my regrinds required a generous amount of sandpaper and elbow grease. This is very thin behind the edge and slices like a razor. Flats are mirror polished though I stopped short of a perfectly immaculate mirror.

37760601964_998f5ebc53_k.jpg

^^^ set of scales I made by hand with exception if the bulk thinning of stock to working thickness^^^

Last edited:
Let me know if photos aren't working, getting away from photobucket because it's probably the very worst website on all of the internet. I can't wait to go back and move all my old pictures onto a new hosting site.... and then again in January or February, whenever I get a chance to get my own website up...bleh

GSVWq23h.jpg

uDVz2ODh.jpg

6jb4Tckh.jpg

if1EL1eh.jpg

dnMUVWYh.jpg

1Lm9n5bh.jpg

obudT5Vh.jpg

YZRL11Sh.jpg

Last edited:
Let me know if photos aren't working, getting away from photobucket because it's probably the very worst website on all of the internet. I can't wait to go back and move all my old pictures onto a new hosting site.... and then again in January or February, whenever I get a chance to get my own website up...bleh

GSVWq23h.jpg

uDVz2ODh.jpg

6jb4Tckh.jpg

if1EL1eh.jpg

dnMUVWYh.jpg

1Lm9n5bh.jpg

obudT5Vh.jpg

YZRL11Sh.jpg

Both that marbled CF for the 940 and the ?colorburst? on the Ritter grip a few posts ago are AMAZING!

Back