CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

This is the first time I'm able to post in this thread - my first CBM arrived the other day, a 550 with micarta scales and geared G10 backspacer from Cuscadi.

EY9wbDp.jpg

xC6P3UG.jpg

Not nearly as cool as most all of the scales in this thread, but the acid wash counts. Liners done as well, but you can’t see them in this pic.
2CBC879A-D72D-42D2-9684-FE19128909A3.jpeg

Testing out some dymalux, is basically the same thing as the dyamond wood benchmade uses on some of their hunt series knives. Basically sort of like a cross between plywood and micarta. Seems pretty solid, looks nice. This one's a satin finish, probably looks even better in polish, but probably less grip. Hopefully it works out. Real wood doesn't seem strong enough for how thin the griptilians get around the axis lock. Hoping this stuff is a good alternative.
aQd6RMYh.jpg

0C4KPCuh.jpg

mES9cc9h.jpg

Also some silver twill with black g10 liners
4hpEOJ0h.jpg

bf9sfGWh.jpg

And some more shred carbon fiber with copper
EVuFGKuh.jpg

7HJ8boOh.jpg

Testing out some dymalux, is basically the same thing as the dyamond wood benchmade uses on some of their hunt series knives. Basically sort of like a cross between plywood and micarta. Seems pretty solid, looks nice. This one's a satin finish, probably looks even better in polish, but probably less grip. Hopefully it works out. Real wood doesn't seem strong enough for how thin the griptilians get around the axis lock. Hoping this stuff is a good alternative.
aQd6RMYh.jpg

0C4KPCuh.jpg

mES9cc9h.jpg

Also some silver twill with black g10 liners
4hpEOJ0h.jpg

bf9sfGWh.jpg

And some more shred carbon fiber with copper
EVuFGKuh.jpg

7HJ8boOh.jpg
I really like that silver twill. Does it come in a 535 Bugout Scale??

Testing out some dymalux...

Darn it DoAT... Do you know your scales are the reason why I have three Grips instead of one?!?... Even though I am a full liners guy, after seeing that Dymalux I want to buy a few more!

Any plans for the Freek, Bugout, and/or Boost?

Back