CBM's - Customized Benchmade's

4a0043fb3ff3f5ff1c8a606cc48f6c83.jpg

7114383d1ea4c330ecdcfd71bbbea182.jpg

3ea6710b512bcccda35386bb38df3322.jpg

I will drop a couple of our new models coming out for you guys. New 535 patterns with different inlays and materials will be done and some numbered limited edition runs with high end materials. Also we have 3 different styles of Hidden Canyon scales coming out really soon. Here are the preliminary concept product announcements. Good time to follow our Instagram or Facebook. I don't get over here too often.
lS3mJHG.png

BUxXWts.png

You see, we are all very anxious :) Inquiring minds want to know! lol

I'm guessing we already have our answer. I'd love to see them, but it sounds like he was just responding to DOAT's post. There's no silver twill bugouts on their IG or FB, and the picture he posted was a different knife in silver twill. If they've been doing them for a while, why not just post a Bugout in that material?

Sorry about that guys , been really busy getting orders out. Yes we have done a few silver twill bugouts. We have done lots of work that hasn't been photographed or shared. I will hunt through our pictures and see if we have one.
Sometimes if we don't plan on carrying the material or offering it we don't even post a photo. I think last time we got silver twill from some of the vendors that the other makers use it wasn't a very good quality. We usually have all our materials made for us specifically. If it is going to be a while before we can acquire a suitable material we don't post photos or we get lots of question about availability and ordering. I am pretty sure that was the case because we have zero silver twill on hand at the moment.

Been meaning to do this for awhile. G10 spacers for regular 940/943s. Sorry I don't have a more beat up set of aluminum scales to put this between. :)
xMcZpkph.jpg

FSjBhhGh.jpg

4WROzAth.jpg

jk8zNn9h.jpg

Also this set came back to me to get modified to fit a 555-1. The -1s have a different pivot for some reason that requires a different size counterbore. Anyway, never saw this scale shape on a 555 and thought it looked good so I thought I'd take some pictures.
mCS4Xjvh.jpg

5ZMgIVxh.jpg

tjpFJQUh.jpg

Last edited:
It’s a Crooked River.
The liners, hardware & blade have been DLCed.
Then I made full length 3K CF scales & back spacer for it.

3ad3eb5a154c8fb84398a0939a6f7307.jpg

I love that spacer keyman. I never would have thought of something like that, super unique.

Been awhile since I posted again.
Shred CF with copper with ironwood inlays
IZeyZqmh.jpg

U01Wr9xh.jpg

Silver twill 940-2
nZ0UDHBh.jpg

BLcLMSah.jpg

Blue G10 and moonglow
8vSTezTh.jpg

bFFbWo0h.jpg

Jade G10 940-2
mm00pdmh.jpg

N44cvNbh.jpg

Blue/Black G10 with some blue moonglow
8TNi7Fuh.jpg

xFcdGHEh.jpg

tR5N74i.jpg
zLy3TgU.jpg

522 w/ G-10 (off the exchange here)and chain-mail lanyard.
It's been to BKM for a broken tip and they replaced blade for free! And then again for a stripped screw.

I love that spacer keyman. I never would have thought of something like that, super unique.

Thanks DOAT, very nice of you to notice.
It took a little more effort, but i really like how it came out.
I definitely like the way it looks and I especially like the way it feels "in hand".

Here's a peek at the newest full length back spacer.....

d8d1bad48fdf9461a48a266946058807.jpg

Back