1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Charlie Campagna

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by wlfryjr, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Stropping Young Lad

Stropping Young Lad Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 11, 2012
    Just stopped in for an update, thanks Lyle.

Duckdog and knowtracks like this.
  2. glocktenman

glocktenman Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2008
    I'm glad to see things moving in the right direction for Charlie. The best SFO he'll ever work on is him!!

I had forgotten about coon fingering until I read this post! LOL.

3. abey67

abey67

Feb 25, 2007
    Praying for a speedy recovery and for his family. I have talked to him several times on the phone and every time was a pleasure. I have had my TC in my pocket everyday since I found out.

4. meako

meako Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2006
    The Kooka goes everywhere with me but I put the original in when I heard the news..
    There must surely be a rainbow of good wishes over the entire waynorth region .
    [​IMG]
    I hope Charlie sees this one...I thought it might cheer him up a bit...Best of Luck mate We are all thinking of you.
    What a beautiful creature....the
    Rainbow Lorikeet isnt bad either.
    [​IMG]

5. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Looking good matey. I sent you a pm. How about answering it before I die of old age :cool:

6. meako

meako Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 4, 2006
    Done.:)

Prester John and Fodderwing like this.
  7. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    What a great idea, GT. I like how everybody has been carrying Charlie's designed or gifted knives to send him good wishes. I felt a little bad that I don't have a "Charlie" knife to carry these last few days. But like you, I will pick out something in the morning, something that reminds me of Charlie, and send him all the good wishes I can muster every time I use that knife during the day.

8. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    I hear what you're saying. It's kinda like Carrying Karma for Charlie :)
    OG

9. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Exactly :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

10. Âchillepattada

Âchillepattada Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2012
    When Joanne and Charlie came to Paris we have had a tour on the Seine river. The barge was crowded of excited chinese. One of them particularly noisy and unpolite was just behind Charlie. In one second I've seen his nice face of american gentleman changed for the one of a sicilian warrior enjoining the chinese guy to sit down admire the landscape in silence :D:D:D.

Our friend is full of energy and I can imagine that he feels to be jailed in the hospital . :)

Â

abbydaddy, meako, Duckdog and 11 others like this.
  11. Âchillepattada

Âchillepattada Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2012
    FANTASTIC !!!! What a beautiful Lori, and he is free :):thumbsup:

My turn, a bird and a knife for Charlie :)
    [​IMG]

Â

12. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    I don't have a knife of Charlie's, so I'm carrying a lambsfoot , since he's working on a lambsfoot now.
    Good to hear the positive updates. Soon they'll be standing him one-legged on a medicine ball and throwing things at him.

13. Humppa

Humppa

Jul 25, 2010
    I hope for a soon and fully recovery, Charlie!

All the Best from my part of the World.

14. Nursie

Nursie

Sep 28, 2005
    Dear Charlie
    Thinking of you Sir
    Updates sound hopeful, good luck with your recovery, get well soon, there are many people rooting for you
    This forum needs Waynorth back
    Take care
    Graham

15. dcpritch

dcpritch Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2018
    In honor of Charlie
    C888CE45-E2B1-4688-85FA-DD32B00A2D00.jpeg

16. Campbellclanman

Campbellclanman Platinum Member Platinum Member

Mar 10, 2007
    That old box makes a great background of Charlie’s Navy’s David. :thumbsup:

I’m hoping that this weekend Charlie gets to go home?? Maybe wishful thinking in my part- but hoping that this happens for Joanne and Charlie.

OLd_gUY, Duckdog, mrknife and 8 others like this.
  17. lans8939

lans8939 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2016
    Best wishes Charlie. Hope your recovery is a speedy one!

18. dcpritch

dcpritch Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2018
    Thank you sir, I’m with you in hoping both recovery and homecoming are quick. :thumbsup:

19. herder

herder Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Absolutely wonderful to see so many knives attributed to Charlie.
    Here is one I picked up from him at the Eugene show a few weeks back.
    Charlie has to get back on his feet soon, he has many friends who need him back!!!

BF Charlie Northfield Knife .jpg

20. L.H.S

L.H.S Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2013
    Boy did they really get the jigging right on those, in no small part I'm sure sure to Charlie's direction.

Duckdog and knowtracks like this.