1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Complimentary Carry Combos

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Comeuppance, May 29, 2016.

1. woodkrafter

woodkrafter Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2012
    I routinely carry a CRK Sebenza 21 Insingo or CRK Inkosi in my left pocket, and a Spyderco Roadie in my right.

2. ahbiv

ahbiv

May 11, 2015
    Gorgeous SNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. jfk1110

jfk1110 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2013
    My daily edc rotation includes a Fallkniven juni on a ball chain as a necker. I rotate a lone wolf lobo cocobolo d/a, Al Mar sere 2000 d/a, spyderco vallotin sub hilt d/a, & a recently acquired reate/begg kwaiken courtesy of you. Thanks again brother and good luck with your new pal.

4. jstn

jstn Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I usually carry a CS Tuff Lite to accompany my other larger folder. That way I have some non-threatening to use if needed, and I am not afraid to loan it out to someone.

5. Sigsog226

Sigsog226 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2013
    surprised i havent seen a dragonfly 2 on here yet. I used to carry one in my coin pocket of my jeans everyday, along with what ever knife i was carrying. My favorite combo was the dragonfly and a military or my zt0560. Liked having a small friendly utility knife, then a big serious one.

6. Slipperyfish

Slipperyfish

Apr 6, 2014
    Lately it's been my new Crooked River and a peanut. Always a peanut.

7. cchu518

cchu518 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 6, 2013
    Was the tilite razel ground down from its original format or the result of a broken tip and some ingenuity? Good job on that one!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

8. REVDH

REVDH

Apr 27, 2015
    I usually carry a mid sized 3.5 inch folder and my H-1 Dragonfly in the back right pocket. Some times i have a sog micron on the keys.

9. Charlie Mike

Charlie Mike Sober since 1-7-14 (still a Paranoid Nutjob) Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 1, 2000
    Dusty Moulton bowie and NF18.

[​IMG]

10. jc57

jc57 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2012
    [​IMG]

11. Teppojutsu

Teppojutsu

Jan 18, 2015
    These are some of the sexiest traditionals I have seen in a good while (although I don't normaly. These traditionals are catching my eyes more and MORE these did not help .

Am I allowed to ask what theses guys are going for these days if available?

12. Teppojutsu

Teppojutsu

Jan 18, 2015
    Double post

13. Teppojutsu

Teppojutsu

Jan 18, 2015
    Do you mean PT ?

14. A.L.

A.L.

Jun 27, 2007
    I usually don't carry two blades but

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. mjpgolf1

mjpgolf1

Feb 4, 2016
    I always have a modern folder clipped to my front right pocket and a Swiss army alox cadet in the bottom of that same pocket along with an edc light clipped to my front left pocket. I use the cadet most of the time which helps keep my good knives in excellent condition for longer periods of time.

16. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    Regardless of what else I carry, I always carry a Victorinox Farmer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    No longer own the Bull Nose or the pancake sheath. Gave those away. The knife on BF, the sheath on another (non-knife) forum with a Case Trapper.

[​IMG]

18. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary Gold Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Memorial day carry: Maximum tacticool has been achieved

[​IMG]

19. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    Awesome^ all respect to our veterans!

A.L., got to love a good fatty.:D

20. stonproject

stonproject

Nov 22, 2013
    Is that the paragon warlock? How do you like it?