Cool Knife Find After Junkie Grossness

Status
Not open for further replies.
They prescribe a dosage potency and effect is can be different from person to person.

They prescribe a dosage, potency and effect can be different from person to person as can addiction.

They prescribe a dosage potency and effect is can be different from person to person.
True. But they don't seem to be doing to good of a job at preventing heavy dependence. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure it's not cutting people off cold turkey with no support.

Drug companies are in it for the money they don't care and a lot of the doctors are there pushers.

There was absolutely NO warning re what kind of poison they were prescribing when it first came on the market......NONE.
Everyone and their mother knows it now, but NOT 10 years ago.
Hell of a know it all statement, where were you 10 years ago Karnak???

And like danbot danbot states above, a little education, BEFORE your doctor writes a prescription for over 200 pills a month, might be nice.
But they didn’t. Must’ve been nice. Guaranteed countless patients coming in once a month for 5 minutes for a script......at $200 a pop.

All opiates are addictive it doesn't take a doctor telling you to know that.

No one has an answer. And now because the danger is so widely known, the doctors can’t write scripts like they used to.
That is the single reason for the incredible amount of people turning to heroin. Buying the pills on the street is extremely expensive. Dope is cheap. It is the ONLY alternative.
Puts a whole bunch of ‘regular’ people between a rock and a hard place.

True. But they don't seem to be doing to good of a job at preventing heavy dependence. I don't know what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure it's not cutting people off cold turkey with no support.

There was absolutely NO warning re what kind of poison they were prescribing when it first came on the market......NONE.

And like danbot danbot states above, a little education, BEFORE your doctor writes a prescription for over 200 pills a month, might be nice.
But they didn’t. Must’ve been nice. Guaranteed countless patients coming in once a month for 5 minutes for a script......at $200 a pop.[/QUOTE

But they didn’t. Must’ve been nice. Guaranteed countless patients coming in once a month for 5 minutes for a script......at $200 a pop.
Every one and their mother knew it ten years ago just not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back