Cool names for knives!

My vote without much thought is the Esse Izula. Perfect name for a small knife that packs a punch and trust me I know it bit me good! Named after the local name for bullet ant.

One of my favorites would have to belong to Osprey's Raptor. The name fits the knife perfectly. Plus the Velociraptor is my favorite dinosaur so that may play into it(even if they were covered in feathers and not scales).

RMJ has some pretty cool names too, like the Wyvern.

prefer letters and numbers much like bmws e46s or 3 series being my personal favorite in cars. same with trucks ford f150 vs. a name like silverado chevy. names can be okay but often i dislike them. many seem dopey or lame to me. not all just many. i realize letters or numbers are not the way most prefer them. i just do.

I'm in agreement. I'd much rather say 551 than Griptilian. I like how ZT numbers their knives.

I’ll throw my hat in with the already existing CRKT Wrinkle because poop jokes.
If I was to name some knives after jokes I would choose the
Mountain (small knife) & Molehill (big knife)

The Gerber Frisco Shiv always had a ring to it.

The Talmadge Tactical Kitchen Knife (TTKK) by Trace Rinaldi is funny, yet perfectly named.

White River Knives makes the "Knucklehead", which is oddly well suited to the piece.

For some truly epic names, I swing by Zombie Tools. Great stuff with even greater names.

The Gerber Frisco Shiv always had a ring to it.

The Talmadge Tactical Kitchen Knife (TTKK) by Trace Rinaldi is funny, yet perfectly named.

White River Knives makes the "Knucklehead", which is oddly well suited to the piece.

For some truly epic names, I swing by Zombie Tools. Great stuff with even greater names.

Damn, I forgot all about Zombie Tools! They had me laughing the first time I read through em'.

They have one the best websites of all time. T-Rex - The Ultimate Weapon.

TOPS. Nonstop hilarity.

Back Bite, Border Heat, California Cobra, Cockpit Commander (makes me giggle everytime), Devil's Elbow, Grim Ripper, Silent Hero, Baghdad Box Cutter, etc etc etc.

I have often heard it said that a judge will look poorly on a name that sounds overly agressive, militaristic or shogun assassiny. At the same time it can be hard to remember names when you are a fan of many companies who use numbers as their naming convention.

Spyderco seems to do a pretty good job of not giving its knives violent names.

More fighting knives named “the snuggly bunny” plz.

I have often heard it said that a judge will look poorly on a name that sounds overly agressive, militaristic or shogun assassiny. At the same time it can be hard to remember names when you are a fan of many companies who use numbers as their naming convention.

Spyderco seems to do a pretty good job of not giving its knives violent names.

More fighting knives named “the snuggly bunny” plz.

This is one thing I always thought was a load of bull. People outside of our little hobby don't give one iota of care to what our knives are called. They know the terms "Katana", "Bowie", "Dagger", and so forth. They'd associate more with what the knife looks like more than they'd worry about what it's called.

I highly doubt a judge will care that you carry a Paramilitary, instead he'd be more interested as to the reason why you stuck it in someone else.

This is one thing I always thought was a load of bull. People outside of our little hobby don't give one iota of care to what our knives are called. They know the terms "Katana", "Bowie", "Dagger", and so forth. They'd associate more with what the knife looks like more than they'd worry about what it's called.

I highly doubt a judge will care that you carry a Paramilitary, instead he'd be more interested as to the reason why you stuck it in someone else.

Well that cop who shot that one kid (his name escapes me) who was laying down on his belly begging for his life had “You’re F***ed” written on the dust cover of his m4 and that apparently was blown up into a big thing.

I wouldn’t put it past a prosecuting lawyer to bring up your knife is named “McStabberson Eviscerateolamule.” I don’t know what affect it would have in court, but there are liberal judges who look more harshly on guns just because they are black. (End gun racism now)

Buck :
Special, General, Ranger, Marksman

Kershaw :
select fire, Needs work ( it needs work, and that's funny )

Gerber :
Guardian

Victorinox :
Tinker, Woodsman, Recruit, Soldier.

Schrade :
Sharpfinger

Western :
Black beauty

Back