CPK folk are the best folk!

I want to that a moment to THANK Fonedork Fonedork for the help today scoring a Kephart, my wife doesn’t ask for much and we are all getting older, but who wouldn’t want to cruise around a two cemeteries in 100 degree weather looking for the graves of her grandparents and uncles.
If there is anything you need or I can help you in anyway I would be very happy to help.🙂

Hey Boattale Boattale , Colt45r Colt45r ,

Hope you guys don't mind, but regarding the comments in the Buy, Sell and Trade thread:

"Can we please minimize chit chat in this particular thread. There are people subscribed to it who get a notification every time someone posts. When it isn't an item for sale it screws up the "signal to noise" ratio. Thanks." - direct quote from the first post in that thread, by Nathan 😉

If I may suggest, use this thread to post your feedback for other CPK members here, in this thread -https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/cpk-folk-are-the-best-folk.1552411/page-8

Cheers!

BIGDORK BIGDORK is out there somewhere. being cool and stuff
kto-kounotori.gif

Well, I've gotta send props to BIGDORK BIGDORK as well . First yoko yoko hits me up with a CPK cap, and Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist and Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist send along a bottle of shmoo....and apparently BIGDORK BIGDORK thought that maybe a bottle of good Bourbon might help make our recovery less aggravating.

First drink in three weeks....and it was just what the doctor ordered.

I agree Blues Blues

Met so many peeps including you that I consider friends here it's ridiculous

This place is something different, and couldn't be happier being a small part of it!
You had me until "small". 😊

(Nothing small about your impact here.)

Happy Holidays, brother
Couldn’t agree more with both statements, the folks around here are the best. It takes some time to develop trust but once obtained I would do just about anything for them. yoko yoko I want to Thank You for the hat you had Jo send me, very much appreciated!

I have figured there may be a number of you that would want to cap me if given the chance. I get it, I’m an a-hole, quite often actually. However, when I thought about getting capped, I never thought one of you pusscakes would actually do it, and I never thought it would be like this……
21E1349C-59EC-498E-97AF-DAF23F778900.jpeg

Thank you to whomever you are and to the rest of you, as far as I am concerned, there are a couple hundred of you I hold as suspects who could be capable of such an act. Also a special thank you to Jo who is always involved in making something like this happen. I will wear it proudly and try not to look like a schmuck and run down the brand in the process, though, after seeing pics of a couple of the guys at the shop, Ima make this thing look goooodddddd by comparison.

I have figured there may be a number of you that would want to cap me if given the chance. I get it, I’m an a-hole, quite often actually. However, when I thought about getting capped, I never thought one of you pusscakes would actually do it, and I never thought it would be like this……
View attachment 2048611

Thank you to whomever you are and to the rest of you, as far as I am concerned, there are a couple hundred of you I hold as suspects who could be capable of such an act. Also a special thank you to Jo who is always involved in making something like this happen. I will wear it proudly and try not to look like a schmuck and run down the brand in the process, though, after seeing pics of a couple of the guys at the shop, Ima make this thing look goooodddddd by comparison.

Cool cap, congrats. Now, what kinda fish are in that pond?!

Back