CPK folk are the best folk!

The cap-spiracy continues ! To the CPKer that sent this cap and the other contents of the box, I’m touched. Now generally, I don’t like being touched by other men but, well you know.

Appreciate ya brother! CPK folks are the best folks.

Who the flying fuff would be silly enough to bother to send me a CPK-Cap? Henceforth BIG THANKS and my sincere gratitude is in order to whoever this silly yet generous creature is (I really really hope that it’s not Marc!).

Folks I’ve really been doing my best lately to be loathed as a villainous misanthrope but it clearly hasn’t worked! So I humbly state; thank you very much whoever you are; you are a far far better person that me :D

I’ll post a pic after I wake up prooerly!

I have to give nandok nandok a huuuge THANK YOU!!!

he hooked me up with a DEK1, while giving me some time to buy it from him

Great person to deal with

(I wanted to put the shipping label on me and write return to sender on my forehead , so I could hopefully get a Hawaii trip lol )

A special recognition and thank you goes out to Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist for her special handling of the absolutely flawless 5 purchases I’ve had, I couldn’t be more pleased.

Thank you Jo, Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist and the entire CPK team for everything you do to get the ultimate knives into my hands.

You're only saying that because you're skeert of her. (And rightfully so.)

Love ya Jo. ☺️

I sold a knife to EMCEE EMCEE and put one of the numbers incorrectly on his address. I went back to the post office an hour later to try to get it worked out to no avail. They instructed me to call the 1 800 number to remedy it. After what seemed like forever of going in loops and no option to talk to an actual human. I went online to try to remedy it. The only option available was to intercept the package and return it to me. So I did. Mind you this was within hours of dropping it off. They proceeded to send it states away and through numerous sorting facilities until it reached the post office in his town. Then they said it was intercepted there and would be returned to me after I paid them to ship it back to me from his town. Luckily he went there in person and was able to retrieve it. Throughout the whole ordeal that was completely my fault he had a really great positive attitude and was really understanding and helpful in retrieving it, which was in no was his responsibility. He is a really good person to work with and a good person in general and I really appreciate it. It was the first knife I have sold on BF, although I bought several, and I hated to represent in this way. He made me feel better about a bad position I put myself in and I can’t say enough good things about how he handled it.

I sold a knife to EMCEE EMCEE and put one of the numbers incorrectly on his address. I went back to the post office an hour later to try to get it worked out to no avail. They instructed me to call the 1 800 number to remedy it. After what seemed like forever of going in loops and no option to talk to an actual human. I went online to try to remedy it. The only option available was to intercept the package and return it to me. So I did. Mind you this was within hours of dropping it off. They proceeded to send it states away and through numerous sorting facilities until it reached the post office in his town. Then they said it was intercepted there and would be returned to me after I paid them to ship it back to me from his town. Luckily he went there in person and was able to retrieve it. Throughout the whole ordeal that was completely my fault he had a really great positive attitude and was really understanding and helpful in retrieving it, which was in no was his responsibility. He is a really good person to work with and a good person in general and I really appreciate it. It was the first knife I have sold on BF, although I bought several, and I hated to represent in this way. He made me feel better about a bad position I put myself in and I can’t say enough good things about how he handled it.
M Mendoman literally braved snow storms, battled the USPS, and put up with my dumb arse to make my first UF2 acquisition possible. Communication was frequent and sincere and the price was right. The condition of the knife and packaging is excellent.

Most importantly, Mike has earned my respect and friendship. Thank you sir !!!

Back