CPM Cruwear Military

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCM415

BANNED
I checked out the Bombshell thread from across the pond and it looks like the upcoming Military is going to be using the CPM process. I read up about Cruwear when I learned of the Military Cruwear release and also Joe's description of the steel. I was already excited to get mine then, even more so now with the added powdered metallurgy.

I should probably mention that the Cruwear Military is CPM Cruwear. :eek: The first powdered Cruwear to be used in production. I'm sure enjoying mine.

sal

Ain't it swell?

I sure didn't know it was powder processed Cruwear. Wouldn't that make it their CTS-PD1 then? :) Sal, you continue to be able to come up with a few surprises when you want to.

Whatever it is, or it's called I need one ( more actually but I can't starve Finn). Something tells me it will be a nice performer. If it's powder steel can I still call it "mastiffwear"? I'd better get that cleared up so I don't get caught in an untruthful self gratifying post. Self gratifying posts a.k.a. "boasting" posts are ok as long as they are true. Not so if incorrect. So says "Mastiff's code of honor" , as well as the "Mastiff's map of trees and bushes that belong to me" and "buried bones" documents.

Woof.

Joe

I have a serious problem in that I have no pre-orders for this one. Probably going to have to choke up the Bay price or second hand. I love my S90V military.

I have a serious problem in that I have no pre-orders for this one. Probably going to have to choke up the Bay price or second hand. I love my S90V military.

I'm hoping the stars align right for me to get one of these when they drop. Gonna be watching my favorite dealers like a hawk. A Spyderhawk :d

They are shipping soon too...

right now, we're getting ready to start shipping a Millie in Cruwear (Joe's model). I'm using a production piece now.

Maybe when we make the "2" model, we'll do a forum piece?

sal

So says Sal 8-20-13

Last edited:
Pros/cons when compared to CPM-D2 at RC 61?

On the fence since I have lots of Millies and prefer CF to G10 for scales.

Hope they anodize the back spacer grey instead of black :thumbup:

I got my pre-order at Knife Center but now it says discontinued. I bet they pre-sold as many as they reserved from Spyderco. Other sites will open up their pre-orders closer to actually getting them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back