1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Crazy Benchmade Coupon - What would you get?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Gravy, Aug 12, 2018.

1. RobertK

RobertK post tenebras lux Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Anthem is a phenomenal knife. I didn't like the clip (in general dislike sculpted clips), but the knife was AMAZING. I may have to get another. So much fun.

Gravy likes this.
  2. tomhosang

tomhosang Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2017
    I have this discount as well. I get one every 6 months at 60% off MAP. So far, I've gotten to do this 3 times. My choices have been: Custom Grip in M4, Anthem, and 940-1. The only one remaining with me is the Anthem. Absolutely phenomenal blade. I'm not a huge BM fan but this thing is a home run. You'll love it!

Gravy likes this.
  3. RobertK

RobertK post tenebras lux Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2010
    How does one get these coupons? haha

4. tomhosang

tomhosang Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2017
    I work at a Benchmade dealer, so that's how I get mine. I'm not sure if there are other circumstances to get one.

RobertK likes this.