Current model info for the EDC.

Here is a comparison shot with the edc i just got out of the mail box.

I really like the maroon, not too purple.

Thanks Tin, for those not in the know, is the from left to right:

Survive! Knives GSO 2.7, Carothers Performance Knives EDC, Survive! Knives GSO 3.5 Old Style?

Thanks Justin, you are correct. Now i need a pocket sheath from rick lowe

I think Rick will hook you up! He's a a great guy to deal with, and he just got his own EDC today! So you won't have to send yours in. :thumbup:;)

I think Rick will hook you up! He's a a great guy to deal with, and he just got his own EDC today! So you won't have to send yours in. :thumbup:;)

Hopefully he posts something here. Seems good sheath people are very busy these days and it's hard to provide enough incentive for them.

You're welcome :thumbup:

I heard back from Rick Lowe today.

He has two options he would like to make available for the FK and the EDC. Leather, and leather over kydex. He's going to get Nathan's permission to offer them first. So hopefully we will see those shortly.

Speaking of sheaths; does anyone know if there would be an easy way to just slightly reduce the retention of the horizontal carry sheath? I like the size but it's a smidge to tight for me.

I heard back from Rick Lowe today.

He has two options he would like to make available for the FK and the EDC. Leather, and leather over kydex. He's going to get Nathan's permission to offer them first. So hopefully we will see those shortly.

Great news, thanks

Bigalmalloy-prior exp. with these sheaths says nope, probably not without some heat adjustment. Those guys make'em to stay in there. You could try pulling and re-inserting, but after 20+ years my km-6 rattles only a tiny bit-and still doesn't release too easily. Good luck.
Neal

With the fancy handle sale coming up soon, I thought I would bump this as I hope there are a lot of people who will be doing their research and planning on attending!

Back