Current model info for the EDC.

Yeah, if we have a scale "in stock" and one someone wants it they can buy it.

Rule of thumb for most knives:

Micarta (best value, and next to TeroTuf best all around performance) = $25
G10 = $35
Fancy (maroon micarta, Shade Tree, multi color G10) = $55
Very fancy (vintage micarta on liner, wood on liner, Terotuf on liner etc) = $65
very very fancy (Desert Ironwood, carbon fiber, special Westinghouse etc) = $$$

Okay thank you for letting me know. How much less for the EDC knife only and no sheath should I be fortunate enough to acquire one on an upcoming sale.

I don't really like shipping knives without a sheath because the sheath helps keep the knife and postal carrier safe, but I would be happy to accommodate you. The sheath is $50, so you can remove $50 from the price if you get it without sheath.

As a lefty I appreciate I this accommodation Nathan. Didn't get one this round. Hope a pre-sale for the Edc does surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathan, do you think you'll ever offer these bare? Like a down and dirty run just left skeletonized, but tumbled on the tang as well as the blade?

I was very impressed by everyone's courtesy toward other participants by not calling for multiples. Even Goofy, sorry I mean Grogimus, managed to end up with one and I though that sure as heck he was going to come at 16th or worse :D

Actually he was 16th because someone above did take 2, but since jjweb gave up his spot looks like he is in at 15.

I was very impressed by everyone's courtesy toward other participants by not calling for multiples. Even Goofy, sorry I mean Grogimus, managed to end up with one and I though that sure as heck he was going to come at 16th or worse :D

Actually he was 16th because someone above did take 2, but since jjweb gave up his spot looks like he is in at 15.

Unless my eyes are fooling me, I still can not find any participant in the top 15 claiming more than one EDC!

Back