CUSTOM MACHETE Challenge!

Great reviews. I like the way you used a lot of photos to make your point.
All of them look danged purty, but my favourite is Rick's. There's just something about the parang shape that I love.
Thanks to the makers, Joe and HD for getting this all together.

Great reviews. I like the way you used a lot of photos to make your point.
All of them look danged purty, but my favourite is Rick's. There's just something about the parang shape that I love.
Thanks to the makers, Joe and HD for getting this all together.

The simple fact that Rick's tools look as if they could have been made by a master craftsman in any century you can imagine really does it for me. They don't look as if they required "modern tools".
They are beautiful and extremely well made and at the same time look as if a caveman made them.:D

right on.. great reviews HD... lots of nice pics too...:thumbup:

i bet it's going to be hard to have to send those awesome blades back.. they all look great..i would take any one of those blades in a heartbeat...:D

Rick isn't a caveman. Pure Australopithecine.
:D :D :D

Don't pith me off.:p

Seriously... thanks for the compliments guys... but I'm actually trying to get that mirror finish, cnc milled, flawless look.....

.... I just have crappy tools and dirty hands:thumbup:

Rick

Just a quick update! I got the package and opened it up on video last night will upload the video tonight!!!! My mouth has been open since I saw all the work of the wonderful makers that have participated. You guys are fantastic for pouring in this amount of work and soul!

Joezilla is a big LIAR...... I don't see no videeyaz???????

He made off with our blades, guys!:grumpy:

Rick

I bet he's tempted! :D

Seriously, though, he just posted the other day about being mega sick, so its probably keeping him inside right now. :eek:

[youtube]8J9sDjektz0[/youtube]

SOOOOO dramatic.

Just like a kid opening a box on Christmas morning!

I like the dramatic sountrack.

Thanks Joe!

An exquisite bit of cinematography, indeed.... I look forward to the sequel!

Rick

I'm nominating this for Best Soundtrack in a W&SS documentary 2010. Lookin' forward to the reviews Joe. :thumbup:

I'm nominating this for Best Soundtrack in a W&SS documentary 2010. Lookin' forward to the reviews Joe. :thumbup:

haha.. that's what i was thinking...:eek: great video Joe.. looking forward to your reviews..:thumbup:

Back