Database Error...

I spoke to soon on my "No more database errors" thread. I got them today, one right after the other. Finally able to get back in.

Friday, Feb 27, 2015 approx 12:45pm CST

It happened at least 4 times about an hour ago. It seems like it happens at random although I did see more of these "database error" messages in the evening.

Database Error tonight, 3/4/2015 at 10:41 p.m. Mountain time (3/5/2015 12:41 a.m. Eastern time); short duration of a minute or so.

Just a heads up - I'm in talks with another ISP to move the site. We're waiting for equipment quotes.

They're baaaaack! I've gotten the DB error and site inaccessibility for the past two days in the 5 to 5:30ish am (ET) time frame.

They're baaaaack! I've gotten the DB error and site inaccessibility for the past two days in the 5 to 5:30ish am (ET) time frame.

Same here. Started a bit earlier for me yesterday though, about 3am EST.

Having problems again. Last 15 minutes or so. Just finally got back on.

5:15 till about 5:30am ET the past two days. Seems pretty consistent.

Interesting. I'll ask the hosting guys what they are doing at that time.

I work in IT and know problems like this can be very frustrating to pin down. Posting not to complain so much as to just provide additional information. Went searching and found this thread after experiencing this problem. Received the db error message intermittently between 12:00am - 12:15am eastern this morning.

Got the "Database Error" message last night (2 Jul PM) from approximately 9:06 Pacific Time to approximately 9:20 Pacific Time. That's the first time I've experienced this in quite some time.

Back