Database Error...

Database errors running rampantly throughout the forum all day long for me. Terrible, just terrible.

Last edited:
I've temporarily disabled quick replies for forum posting why I further investigate what is causing this.

I guess I jinxed myself in the other thread....:mad: ;)

Database Error trying to log in from 5:19 - 6:08 EST this morning.

I guess I jinxed myself in the other thread....:mad: ;)

Database Error trying to log in from 5:19 - 6:08 EST this morning.

:D

I thought this was a BFC intermission aka morning coffee break hour, so I walked away from the computer to make coffee. :) :D

Database Error trying to reply in a thread from 5:51 - 5:55.....
I'm beginning to think that he has something to do with this.....:D

Been getting the database error a lot lately. Just got locked out for about 30 minutes. Cache is cleared and my computer is tuned so it has to be on BFs end.

Database Error trying to reply in a thread from 5:51 - 5:55.....
I'm beginning to think that he has something to do with this.....:D

:D

I blame it on the dog, being that, those are the hours it's his shift to post on BFC. :D

I did notice a pattern around 5 to 6 AM where I'd see the Database Error message, I figured they where working on the problem during a low traffic time for the site.

I just got one when I clicked reply on this thread, refreshed and it fixed. With that said, I get a database error every single night at around 2 am, Pacific Time. I usually get locked out for 30 minutes to an hour.

It's time to find another hosting company and a good lawyer. The present hosting company is doing serious damage to this site.

n2s

Back