Database Error...

Just encountered the database error again a couple of minutes ago.
Using Win 8 and Chrome

Seems like they are getting much less frequent and of shorter duration

Seems like they are getting much less frequent and of shorter duration

Yes, they are getting shorter, not sure about the frequency yet though. I've had 3 today, all only lasting from a few seconds to about 4 minutes when I try to move between forums. I'm also noticing it when trying to log in.

I used to get the database error almost every morning between 2-3am (I work graves), I am happy to report I have had no trouble accessing the site the last couple days! :applause:

I am happy to report I have had no trouble accessing the site the last couple days! :applause:

Same here. I think it is just fair that we users should report to the owner not only when we have problems, we should inform him when we no longer have problems when previously we had. By the way, this 'Database Error' thing is the worst problem experience I have had since I visit this forum. I hope it is coming to an end. Thank you, Spark.

Any time you encounter one, no matter what the duration, please let me know ASAP in this thread, with a time frame so I can track it down.

11:24- 11:28

Database Error Database error
The database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following: •Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
•Open the www.bladeforums.com home page, then try to open another page.
•Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.bladeforums.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Database Error from 5:14 - 5:22 EST while clicking on a thread to view it.

Database Error at 12:36 EST for long enough to hit the back button and the forum reloaded as usual with a slight hang.

Fingers crossed, but in my part of North Europe it seems to have stopped:thumbup: Been a week free of this and the Dot Defender harassment:D Long may it continue as it was getting really disruptive.

Yeah Dot Defender has finally shut up, but I've had another DB error this morning at 7:02 UTC+1

I don't want to speak too soon but I haven't had any problem for at least a week now.

6:32pm 2/9/15 Lasted only a few seconds...
Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.bladeforums.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The www.bladeforums.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

Database Error today (2/9/2015) at 17:31 Mountain Time (19:31 Eastern). Very short duration, maybe a minute or less.

David

11:20pm cst 1/2 minute just left community...

Please try the following:

Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the www.bladeforums.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Back