Decent D Guard Tutorial... 14 BIG pics...

I did not use the method in post #1 for my D-Guard instead I tried the one here at Bad Mojo:

http://homepage.mac.com/zombiekiller/badmojo/dguard.html

This is my first attempt, it took me about an hour earlier today. I think it worked out well.

DSC_0322.jpg

DSC_0323.jpg

DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0333.jpg

I say big Thank you !!
Three times I begonne becouse the start is not so nice, it was the first time that i make what with paracorde.
But when i was finished i say perfect !
Thanks from Austria!!!!

I love this post. Just made a new one for my FFBM to help keep the skin on my knuckles:

Thanks KAAK!

Glad this thread is still providing help :D A lot of talent on here and without reading, I hope that the guard is still decent lol.

Or I think what they call "micro cord" would work,,,
I don't really need one on my AMS, just thinking about the post above..

Standard paracord is milspec type 3, there are other sizes and I would guess type 2 would fit, I know type 1 would, but it is barely larger than a single core stand pulled from type 3 (although it is woven as a tube, just with no core) I think hobby stores sell type two labeled something like "225 cord" although I don't know if that is it's actual strength rating

The photo at the top of the linked page isn't how it turns out. If you look at the bottom of the tutorial, it looks like the one you're after.

Back