DEK2

Aren't they the ones that print it?

Hell, they don't even print it anymore.
they did up until 1913 when Woodrow Wilson signed the federal reserve act.

Now the entity that prints our money ([/FED/]) is a privately owned non federal corporation. Its owners get a 6% dividend every year.

IDK about before that even. It could be that it's always been private banks. or whatever. idk. I should go outside

Well, it's here...but I only managed a nice picture of the handle. 🤣

This is one badass knife...and a nice sheath (though someone set it up for a lefty, so I had to unscrew two screws and redo. Obviously, the craftsmanship is suffering. I'm kidding. I'm kidding.)

Oh, this bad boy is gonna have some bragging rights.

On my scale it's 7 7/8 oz. The DEK1 is 6 3/8 oz. So an extra ounce and a half, but it feels so well balanced in hand, you'd not even register it.

IMG-1213.jpg

IMG-1210.jpg

Prefer the DCC for this application...

IMG-1216.jpg

This seems to be the knife to go to when the SDFK is just a bit more than you can get away with at the wedding reception...but you may have to dismantle a Russian tank on the way home.

Yep, that should handle anything you would come across, that’s built like a tank too. I like the length of your DCC on it, looks very applicable. What scale option is that? It’s got great figure to it, very nice.

Well, it's here...but I only managed a nice picture of the handle. 🤣

This is one badass knife...and a nice sheath (though someone set it up for a lefty, so I had to unscrew two screws and redo. Obviously, the craftsmanship is suffering. I'm kidding. I'm kidding.)

Oh, this bad boy is gonna have some bragging rights.

On my scale it's 7 7/8 oz. The DEK1 is 6 3/8 oz. So an extra ounce and a half, but it feels so well balanced in hand, you'd not even register it.

View attachment 2090047

IMG-1210.jpg
Awesome!!!!

Once you get it in hand you can see all the uses for the blade shape Lorien Lorien did a great job designing it!

Last edited:
I think the DEK2 is going to be an excellent work knife. I almost always get OD Green micarta on a worker, but sometimes I prefer Terotuf. With this one, I said I couldn’t decide, so give me both.

Be careful what you ask for guys, Mooresville’s got jokes………
D356F388-53E9-4A17-A6DF-3C1A577B59F4.jpeg0A59F658-EC60-4057-9877-21056C18B786.jpeg

Back