• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Derek Scott AKA White Mamba: so far, not good.

Does anyone know or know how to get a hold of Mr. Scott, aka White Mamba? We agreed to a trade on Dec. 15th. I sent my package on the 16th and it arrived on the 19th. I sent Mr.Scott a text on the 16th regarding shipping and he responded to that. That was the last I have heard of him. 22 days and 4 unanswered e-mails later, I still have not received my end of the agreed upon trade. White Mamba, if you are out there, please get a hold of me. If anyone can point me in the right direction on how to get a hold of this guy, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Shaun

Yep, that is him but he goes by Derek Scott. Shoot, how the heck did he get positive feedback? This sucks.

If people he scammed get together, they can contact local police, Postal Inspectors, get a phone number and call -- might get his mother. Don't laugh, That worked for one little scammer, she made him give the knives back.

all right, i will give that a try as well. I let him know that I would be calling his grandparents and filing a mail fraud report with USPS before the weekend is up. Appearently, he has prior convictions as well, so I am hoping that I can at least make his life miserable for a while.

Damn Shame...

Good Luck, I got my fingers and pubic hairs crossed hoping you get your knife back.

God Bless

Lee

I remember this going down on the ESEE forums. Sucks that he's still at it. Hope something works out for you USCGGM.

Funny thing is he has had two positive feedback's, one just last month. Just seems to me like a complicated way to end up screwing someone.

I "may" be of some assistance; I have a dear friend who is a LE bigwig in The Gaston County, NC area who loves knives and hates crooks. I have talked with him over the years about scumbags just like this guy and he feels as strongly as all of us that these POS types need to be prosecuted by LE and maybe he can help.
If the name and address is valid I will call my buddy and see if he can help. Of course if he agrees he will need a "victim" to step forward and file a formal criminal complaint, hopefully all will do so.

Just discovered he is in a band called the "Cesspool of Vermin"......so fitting.

I say the Cesspool of County Corrections is more fitting!!!

Last edited:
If people he scammed get together, they can contact local police, Postal Inspectors, get a phone number and call -- might get his mother. Don't laugh, That worked for one little scammer, she made him give the knives back.

LOL, I was the guy that found the mother and two or three parties received their knives back. WINNING!

i just googled cesspoos of vermin. if this is the same band, i hope your buddy finds the scumbag and puts him in a cell with big bubba :D some of the album covers are sick and not in a good way.

Wolfmann601, that would be awesome. I will gladly be the first in line to file a formal complaint! He has two priors, I would love to see home do some time.

I can join the list of ones screwed by this pinhead..I hope he is BANNED... Maxi Packs-Surefire and a NEW Strider Tan SJ-75
Over $600 I am out..
NOW..I want vindication.. Anyone that has anyway of getting this asshat..Contact me.,
keithchefboy@aol.com

First time..KNOCK ON WOOD...in lots of years.. I have been screwed like this.. Such a disappointment..
Not to most folks here.. Love 99% of all my friends here. Just the shear utter evil....

HOPEFULLY all of us working together can get a resolution. I think he maybe really screwed since he used differnet names..BUT WAS STUPID enough to send all the shit to the same adress..
Someone contact me.. I want to get this little PINHEAD>>

Last edited:
You can find a picture of this guy pretty easily. He has quite an online presence.
Not sure the rules on posting links.

Last edited:
I spoke with my buddy. One of the "victims" should call the Stanley Police, it's a small Department and file a complaint. My/his guess is that they will send an Officer to visit this little twirp and "talk" with him and get the stuff/money returned or should you want a pound of flesh ask he be charged with Felony theft.
I just E-mailed this twirp's photo to my friend and who knows, maybe his interactions with Law Enforcement will increase, he seems like such a likable guy the kind LEO's just love to have tea and crumpits with.

Reading his vermin stuff gives true meaning to what a wannabe tough guy mall ninja really is. In reality this kid is spineless and when he meets Bubba (and with his continued criminal conduct he WILL soon meet Bubba) he will be begging Bubba for mercy.

just got off the with an officer from Stanley PD...well folks looks as if North Carolina HAS NO LAW to protect US...The seller on a verbal committment.We agreed-- we sent our items--HE refused to pay...Its a CIVIL thing now... Therefore.. Since numerous have been ripped off from this guy...We have to go locally to an attorney and sue him in Civil Court....
Any ideas..PLEASE Get ahold of me..

-Keith

Back