• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Derek Scott AKA White Mamba: so far, not good.

Try the postal inspectors. This guy utilized the mail and Internet to commit fraud. That is mail fraud and wire fraud.

Losing the pace here.. Come on..Bumping this LOSER to the top. Please..

I would think he's had enough and will send the knives back .This Lard Bucket should just man up and send the stuff back . I have a buddy in NC I can call that would love to take old Derek fishing ....

Lets NOT FORGET THIS DOUCHE BAG.. Continuing to rip people off..

Give his GrandFather a call (by the way --(He believes his Loser Grandson has and never will do anything wrong)
Im quite sure if enough of us call.. CONSTANTLY.......
His family have live at the same address for 30years + Dereks GrandFathers # (704) 263-1695

YUP just called and asked for Derek Haymore..Kept conversation calm and explained how his Grandson ripped me off and he SWORE his grandson has DONE nothing wrong. I also told him.. I will be sending copies of the SC laws stating that he is LIABLE due to the fact that his grandson used his HOME ADDRESS for illegal acts.

We might get his family to think differently. I AND A FEW OTHERS ARE NOT giving up getting this guy......

Been a while on this one; anything new on this scugbag?

Where do some of these folks come from?

Thankfully, most of the folks here are good people.............there are always exceptions no matter where you.
This guy is not just a tool, this guy is unquestionably a thief.

A few of us have a few things up our SLEEVES.. I got a note from the Leader of the Band from their FACEBOOK page-- He hasnt talked with the guy or knew he was doing these things.. OH and Dereks Grandfather is a Douche Bag as well. I like calling just to say hello and ask him how his Thief of a Grandson has been..He is a very unpleasant gentleman.. Feel free to give him a call to CHAT Dereks GrandFathers # (704) 263-1695

Unpleasent or not, I wouldn't harrass an elderly man that has nothing to do with this. Did you contact the postal inspector in the area?

Actually, he does. Apparently, the thief has been living with him, having all the knives shipped to grandpa's house, and good old grandpa has been made aware of the thief's activities on numerous occasions. He has failed to do anything but defend the turd.

Unpleasent or not, I wouldn't harrass an elderly man that has nothing to do with this. Did you contact the postal inspector in the area?

I have to agree with you on this. As much as I want to see Derek held accountable, the grandfather can't be held responsible for his actions unless Derek is underage. He probably knows he can't stop the crook, and if he admits he knows about the thefts he might be dragged farther into this than he already is. If I were getting harassing calls about another adult living with me I'd be just as unpleasant as this old guy is, and I might even try to press charges if it didn't stop on my request.

That said, USCGGM I hope you get your knife back.

looks like all the nice comments left on the CoV facebook wall have been removed....

:D

YOU ALL must understand--I have contacted the Inspector assigned my case for this DOUCHE Derek.. They have stated too me.." If his Grandfather is harboring and willing knows of the actions of Derek Haymore. The OLD MAN will be charged and do jail time as well" I HAVE NO Sympathy for the old fart if he is in on this BULLSHIT..Denial is a wonderful PLACE to live.. BUT not seeing and choosing to look the other way--HE IS JUST AS GUILTY--Old or NOT..

I have also contacted the States Attorneys office of NC and the Attorney I spoke with.. TOLD Me the owner --The Grandfather will be held LIABLE due to the fact he is allowing willing or not knowing to accept packages that are STOLEN by his grandson. OH and by the way ..A FRIEND in LEO informed me Mr Derek Haymore has 16 Mail FRAUD charges pending.. ASSHAT F%$#STICK...I hope he becomes BUBBAS BITCH and he makes him lick jelly from the inside of Bubbas thigh..

BITTER YES I am..This asshole took me (BY MY OWN TRUSTING WAYS) for over $600..YES I hope all INVOLVED GET THERES...Old or Young...

Grandfather # if you wish to CHAT (704) 263-1695

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandpa is not an innocent soul, he has very dirty hands in several of Derek's dealings.

Probably carries one of the stolen knives.

Karma for Grandpa!!!!

There's several ways of dealing with this Stupid Kid, get all the evidence that you have proving your case and sue him for damages including lawyers fees or think of yourself (in terms of energy and time plus the affect on your health) and let it go. I'm sorry that we have to deal with people who think they're smarter than everybody else but in the end it all comes back. You may have lost some of your things or $ but Do Not Lose Yourself, don't let people like this guy take away who you are. If you feel that strongly about getting justice it's going to cost, hire a lawyer in his home town and get advise on what came be done and teach both him and his family what those (stealing) types of actions will bring them.

If it were that simple and easy..........................

Instead of hiring a lawyer in his hometown, It would be cheaper just to go to his house and beat the knives out of him. Sometimes people get scared if they think they're being followed or someone is out to get them. I know it might not be the best way of dealing with him but it's the way our father's took care of shit like this and to tell you the truth, if someone steals from me, they're getting their ass kicked, even if I get my stuff back or not. Eventually, they will learn their lesson.

Instead of hiring a lawyer in his hometown, It would be cheaper just to go to his house and beat the knives out of him. Sometimes people get scared if they think they're being followed or someone is out to get them. I know it might not be the best way of dealing with him but it's the way our father's took care of shit like this and to tell you the truth, if someone steals from me, they're getting their ass kicked, even if I get my stuff back or not. Eventually, they will learn their lesson.

My bad, I didn't notice that this was almost two years old. Whoops. On that note, does anyone know if anyone ever got any of their stuff back or if Derek got in any kind of trouble?

flowerpower0186, I'm leaving your posts here since it doesn't hurt to revive a FEEDBACK thread like this scammer's. But don't ever even refer to threats of violence, you leave yourself liable if anything happens to the loser. And you can stir others up to say or do something wrong.

Yes, what Esav said. Also, watch your language this is a family friendly section of the forums. NO exceptions.

Think losing a knife is bad, flowerpower? Try months in prison for assault or "making terroristic threats." Prison smells bad and is full of unpleasant people.

Back