Design contest!

View attachment 454122

This here is my entry. It's not perfect, just an idea. It has no name, but I think it would look pretty boss with some ironwood or some OD canvas roughed up like they do on bluebacks. Have fun gentleman!

Shoot. Mines over 9 oal. I guess you could shave it down. And get it there. My apologies.

Here's my entry! I may do another one . . .

I just realized I forgot to add that the sharpened edge is 1 ¾"

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404398657.766580.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404398657.766580.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
wgF4zaQ.jpg

coop7, were you planning this as a full 9" knife? Amazing blade shape, I think a slightly straighter handle would allow all of the edge to be more useable but it's a great looking design nonetheless.

Great thread Allen, do you anticipate ever doing other grinds than hollow?

Here's one more . . . the MiniMuck
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404576903.715269.jpg
Could be done with a Bush Adder/Bantam style handle too.

coop7, were you planning this as a full 9" knife? Amazing blade shape, I think a slightly straighter handle would allow all of the edge to be more useable but it's a great looking design nonetheless.

Thanks, it has turned out to be a cool thread. There are going to be some cool knives added to the lineup. Been working on some flat grinds and working with Andy on doing his convex grind.

On top of what design(s) come out of this thread, I designed a bird and trout style knife last week and a shrunken version of Andy's nesmuk, 7" OAL ( got Andy's approval first, lol)

I was thinking the same about a straighter handle. Great design, coop7!

Michael

On top of what design(s) come out of this thread, I designed a bird and trout style knife last week and a shrunken version of Andy's nesmuk, 7" OAL ( got Andy's approval first, lol)

Guess that makes my last submission useless!

I have two entries if that's okay.
The smaller one is 6.5" overall with a 2.75" cutting edge. The knife is .75" tall at it's tallest point.

The bigger of the two is 8" overall with a 3.25" cutting edge. The knife is 1.00" tall at it's tallest point.

Thanks for the opportunity- Mike

image.jpg

Back