1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Desperados Waiting for a Train

Discussion in 'Redmeadow Knives & T.Knotts Knives' started by lessismore, Mar 22, 2019.

1. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    My sketches are horrible, ya just gotta have a little faith that what I see in my head is smoother than what I scribble!

2. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Mack, dc50, lessismore and 1 other person like this.
  3. lessismore

lessismore Enjoy Every Sandwich Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 29, 2010
    Fear not gents, we're still in the game.
    IMG_20190709_143759_178.jpg

Pinemoon, TPVT, Scott Hanson and 2 others like this.
  4. mitch4ging

mitch4ging Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Holy Handles, Batman!:D:thumbsup:
    Looking good, John!

dc50 and Rupestris like this.
  5. lessismore

Aug 29, 2010
    I wasnt sure I was going to be able to pull off a thonghole in a through tang knife but we go it done. The thong holes were drilled just under the tang slot in the spacer before they were attached to the handle. It was tricky but worked out well I think. 1/8 hole that flares out.

6. gunspease

gunspease Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 9, 2002
    Looks good for those of you that want a hole in your knife. Thanks for the picture John

Rupestris likes this.
  7. Scott Hanson

Scott Hanson KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 6, 2014
    Looking good John.

8. Mack

Mack Gluaiseann an ba'd, ni' ghluaiseann an cuan Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    Holy micarta!!! Johnny didn't disappear.

Rupestris, gunspease and mitch4ging like this.
  9. Pinemoon

Pinemoon Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 25, 2005
    Very nice.
    Thanks for your efforts on the whole thing.
    Hole thing :)

TPVT and Mack like this.
  10. TPVT

TPVT Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 14, 2012
    micarta? wait a minute, wasn't i the only one with micarta!??

where is that heart-eyes emoji when you need it?

Melvin-Purvis likes this.