Desperados Waiting for a Train

Touché o_O :p

View attachment 1192250

I love Obenauf's LP for anything leather. Been using it for at least 5-6 years now on my main hunting boots (that are probably about 12-13 years old), and it works wonders. Generally I only need to reapply about once a year on the boots I wear the most for archery and upland hunting. I've recently started using it for my wood-handled fishing knives at the advice of some here at BF, and I'm pretty impressed with the results thus far. Pretty good stuff.
I've heard good things about Obenauf's as well, may be something else I'll have to try some time.

I've heard good things about Obenauf's as well, may be something else I'll have to try some time.
I use Obenauf's on all my leather. I love the smell and it seems to work really well.

In different stages of oiling.
(far right is complete)
View attachment 1192325
I think they are laid out from left to right #1-8

Dayum John! :eek: Those look EXCELLENT! :cool: :thumbsup:

Especially that Bocote one! :D ;)

ec26da759856de5d2b1f477a528e5d08b94f95ec724932bdea1afc563e6ce8bf.jpg

It's pretty awesome on leather.

Last edited:
Indeed there is!!! :cool: This will be my 3rd cowbell, I wonder how many others are represented by the owners of the other 6 here? :thumbsup:

That's a good question, I think there's two first timers and 5 repeat offenders. Off the top of my head, I think there's 9ish between the Dibs before these go out.

That reminds me, Dibs are Dibs, if anyone needs out just say the word

That's a good question, I think there's two first timers and 5 repeat offenders. Off the top of my head, I think there's 9ish between the Dibs before these go out.

Nice! :cool:

:eek: You bite your tongue mister!!! o_O Not me, I can't wait for mine!!! :)

Glad to hear it!

Two things I've noticed that cause bad blood between a Maker and a Client are time and money. You guys are patient with me and I try to be the same in return.

No, I think you misunderstood what I meant there John. Sorry, but I just can't wait any longer for mine. :(

Bwahahahahhahahahahhahaaaaaaa.... J/K. :p I almost managed to say that with a straight face.

ColorfulFittingAlabamamapturtle-size_restricted.gif

I am really looking forward to having this one in hand! :thumbsup:

Hoping to one day join the Clan:thumbsup:

Back