Desperados Waiting for a Train

While prepping shipping boxes and filling out info cards I realized how many repeat offenders these were going out to. I appreciate the hell out of you guys and also want to welcome the new Clan of the Cowbell.

If anyone's address has changed let me know and I'll update my books. Don, yours is the only one I don't think I have, shoot me a PM Conversation.

(Oh and if you haven't seen it yet, take a look at Tim's friction folders in this thread.)

I’m still at the same address.

Would you prefer PayPal or a money order?

I’m still at the same address.

Would you prefer PayPal or a money order?
Whatever works for you guys, (I don't mind eating G&S fees, all part of doing business). Wait until you have it in hand and are happy though. PayPal is always quick and easy but if you want to send me a sack of nickels, that's fine too:D

I really considered fuzzing your picture completely out just to be a turd:p

I had a LOT of interest in these, luckily I made templates of everything from each piece of the sheath, the guard, and the blade so if we revisit we can do them justice.

LOL, that would have been funny, in a sadistic way. :p ;) I'm glad you didn't though. :)

Whatever works for you guys, (I don't mind eating G&S fees, all part of doing business). Wait until you have it in hand and are happy though. PayPal is always quick and easy but if you want to send me a sack of nickels, that's fine too:D

No need to wait, I for one, am more than happy to send money before you ship.

Other than those I've spoke to very recently, I sent you guys an individual address verification PM and posted a video in the build chat.

I'm thinking time to fire up a forge and start on a leather stack kukri?

Maybe a little bird and trout like leather stack like the classic Case?

I'm thinking time to fire up a forge and start on a leather stack kukri?

Maybe a little bird and trout like leather stack like the classic Case?
I'm in! Either of those would be a winner.
I'm thinking a 3 way collaboration. An AEB-L chef knife with blade by Hanson, handle by Redmeadow with wood and cuttingboard by @Dopic1.

Last edited:
Psssttt....

Loveless style full-tang drop point hunter, with red liners...:thumbsup:

Damn, this things actually kinda badass :eek:
You have my attention.
540909_494854377232725_1248777056_n.jpg

Last edited:
Keep an eye out for a new progress thread. You're gonna be at the mercy of my imagination.

Back