Dipping My Toe Into 3 Axis Machining...

Just finished the PROTOTYPE set of Delica full contour scales. I've figured out how to texture map onto the 3D surface and these frag scales came out perfect!

gd1NOGp.jpg

xR5fSw4.jpg

ahwpwJs.jpg

I would be down for a set of Delica 4 grips in that Frag pattern!

That delica choil mockup looks interesting! Will be interested in how it looks completed.

BT.

Package received, getting ready to swap scales with the frags...thanks brother!

These are awesome... are you actually selling these?

The answer is a qualified yes... depending on just what you are referencing when you write "these". Are you referring to the particular knife design... OR the particular material the scales are machined from.

The Covid pandemic has had a protracted and frustrating impact on the availability of the sheet goods I require. Sometimes it's the material itself that's unavailable... or it might also be the thickness required or even a particular color that can't be had. So... the answer to your question requires additional information to be answered definitively.

I was primarly referring to the different interpretations of the Delica scales themselves, not so much the particular materials you're using, thanks.

I contemplate getting me one of the K390 sprints, I'm not a huge fan of the scales, though, both because of the FRN and the overall shape.... but I like this "Verrazano" look a lot.

One more thing... I may be overestimating your machinery, but is there a chance you gonna look into processing titanium in the future...?

No rush, just one day at a time. When the time comes, I may be in the market for something as these all look awesome!

Thank you for the compliment!

Not yet on taking orders... I have a backlog to eliminate and then will be working on a few things to hopefully provide additional offerings such as laser etching and fingers crossed... titanium!
Awesome to see you back at it, Steve!!

Hoping my set of scales is on that backlog, still! :)

Back