1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Disliked knife brands?

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by _glitch, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stefo123

stefo123

Jan 23, 2012
    Bob Loveless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. stefo123

stefo123

Jan 23, 2012
    Spyder crap

3. stefo123

stefo123

Jan 23, 2012
    Should have just bought a new knife- not BM

4. _glitch

_glitch

Jan 5, 2017
    Wow. this tread got a lot of replies fast.
    I am really surprised how many brands came up. Haven't seen this discussion it at this level in the IT community.

2 things i am most surprised about is that Benchmade and CRKT came up a lot.
    I always though benchmade was a praised and popular brand among those who don't mind spending a good chunk of money on a knife.
    And CRKT have all those cool designs. Not boring as spyderco knifes tent to be imho.

I am really happy with the quality on my CRKT Fossil. That ofcause doesn't hold much water, because that's the only CRKT knife i have had.
    But it does hold an edge way longer than the popular spyderco tenacious.

5. RLDubbya

RLDubbya HMFIC

Dec 21, 2016
    Half-pound with a 2" blade? I thought this thread was about knives, not clubs?

6. marcus52AR

marcus52AR Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Looks sweet, I wish it was tip up.

7. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod

Apr 6, 2000
    This type of thread is a disgrace. New member, admits he knows nothing, inviting trolls to smear companies in the knife industry. If you really are here to hate, you are hating yourselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.