Do you guys play video games?

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas is my favorite of all time.

I also enjoy Red Dead Redemption (both 1 and 2), GTA 5, GTA 4, etc.

Farming Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator,

Alan Wake (1 and 2), etc.

Last game I completed was GTA IV , and both DLC's for it.

I finished Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice last weekend it was like 3 dollars or something on Steam, always wanted to to get it and play it but just never got around to it and now with the sequel looming thought what the hell.

Definitely a story driven game which is fine and visually for an almost 7 year old game it's beautiful and well done in both terms of story and graphics.

I beat it in just over five minutes without any armor at all last time, so I feel like I have nothing to prove to myself this time. Did the full novice arena in in expert gear for some carefree and totally unfair fun. In real life I don't believe in dueling, gladiatorship, or even full contact fighting where knockouts are permitted (any more) but man it's satisfying to best a digital opponent in single combat. I actually feel sorry for a couple of them this time! You will definitely know which ones as soon as you see the killing blow. Timing, distance, footwork and precision improved since last time, so I got it done in just over three minutes. Two hand sword guy gave me some trouble though. If it weren't for the armor I had on this time he might have ended my run.

I messed around with Starfield and liked it a lot at first but after awhile it just got boring. beat the story, not bad but it didn't take long to get underwhelmed.
Just got Enshrouded, hopefully it's better.

I was disappointed by Cyberpunk 2077. I dunno, I felt it had too many things going on and the story was kinda meh.

Still enjoying Red Dead Redemption 2 five years after its release. Flawed, but still a masterpiece.

I'm exactly the opposite. I thought the Cyberpunk story was thought provoking and the world was immersive and there was so much things to do and explore.

I have been playing RDR2 for the first time and although the game looks gorgeous it just feels so shallow and empty. Story is sofar pretty boring (act 3 atm) and the characters are unlikeable. I'm struggling to keep playing it.

Apples and oranges I guess.

Im a Madden guy. And of course I got it for both the XBX and PS5 this year since Josh Allen was on the cover, and Im a Bills fan 😊

Been playing CoD since 2007. Have gone a few releases that I didnt touch because of the jumping/flying jet packs, not my style. Im enjoying MW3, I just wish they didnt do the character skins and fire/plasma animations. Not a fan, leave that for Fortnite and other games.

I played Elden Ring last year and recently picked it up again in anticipation of the expansion. I also recently replayed Metal Gear Solid (possibly best video game ever).

Back