Doug C (Castor) has passed away.

It's with much sadness that I have to tell you that Doug Castor known as Doug C here on the forums. Doug's one of the Old Timers and has been here since 2005.

Doug was one of the good guys, always ready to offer a friendly hand and was often one of the first to welcome new members.

You'll be missed my friend, you leave a hole that'll be hard to fill if ever.

Smoke and prayers goin' up my friend for you and the folks you left behind.

Rest In Peace Brother... :(

Whoa... that's really bad news. Any idea what happened? I have very pleasant memories of Doug's posts and PMs.

Prayers sent for his family and vast network of friends.

I just heard from another member, I'll update as allowed and as info becomes available.

Doug was the first person to reach out to me when I joined and I am truly heartbroken.
Prayers for his family and friends in Jesus name.

Smoke and prayers sent for Doug and his family.

Always enjoyed looking at my activity feed and seeing the majority being Doug C.'s posts. No matter the forum, they'd take you to a worthy thread.

Really sorry to hear about Dougs passing, he will be missed greatly here. All heart felt condolences and prayers to the family during this difficult time!

Rest easy Doug C. You'll be sorely missed by many, including me for sure.

This is a tough loss. Prayers to his family, friends, and loved ones.

I miss you, brotherman...

Two out of three ain't bad. :thumbup: :D ^

DC

I had not been on the forums very long and I had made a post about the lifers table in the prison lunchroom as an analogy to the way some of the members greet new people. He sent me a visitors message and became my friend. Always a very supportive person and was very kind to everybody that he would talk to. That is exactly how I remember him. Now I have that voided feeling of "Man I should have really tried to get in touch with him."
I must say I am quite affected by this news I really liked him and he is definitely and most sincerely going to be missed by a lot of people here.
All my thoughts, prayers, and condolences to his friends and family.

My deepest condolences to DC's family & friends.

We have been friends for some ten years now, Doug, I will miss you terribly, many of us will, but we will have
our fond memories of you, and your contributions to this forum, your posts here will serve as an inspiration
for newcomers, and old timers alike, for many years to come, you were truly one of the good guys.

Rest in peace, Douglas.

1234,,,:)

That's horrible news for sure! Prayers and condolences for his family. He will surely be missed.

[video=youtube;gAv5ZuuSxSI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAv5ZuuSxSI[/video]
I will miss your posts. You were such a big part of BF. I hope you are enjoying a rocking concert in heaven. Xoxo Heather

Doug was one of the best. So long, brother.

My condolences to DougC's family. He was one of the good guys.

Rest in peace my friend. Sincerest condolences to his family. You will be missed..

We're going to miss him.

[video=youtube;F73EcycGCO8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F73EcycGCO8[/video]

Godspeed and farewell my friend. You enriched the lives of many of us knife nuts. Good times and good memories made with a cool dude. :thumbup:

Back