EDC Pens

i carry fisher space pen bullets. i have black and silver and a few of each :) but i am looking for a new edc pen with a pressurized ink

Try the TOPS S.O.P. pen, just got one for myself. It's a bit bulky cuz it's shaped like a carpenter's pencil but it's sturdy as hell, looks cool, and uses pressurized ink.

I've carried this pen for over 50 years now. My dad gave it to me when I enlisted in the army not long after high school, with the request that I write home every week. It's traveled all over the world with me, and when it turned 50, the twist mechanism was funky, so I sent it in to Cross, and they replaced the guts, leaving the worn dented old Cross that I've come to love. I've tried other pens, but I alway come back to this old friend.

12195828483_6a2725bb46_c.jpg

That's so cool. And the trademark peanut.

This is why I want to upgrade to something quality.

Got my Uzi pen the other day promised I would post some pics don't think I have to worry about breaking this one.

I've got the UZI as well. Had it about 6 months. Writes well. It's not going to break. To break it would require effort and intent. The only issue I've had is the small tip on the top of the pen disappeared leaving a tiny hole. It is a bit heavy for a female (me) and not low profile for work. It gets noticed. I had a habit of loosing pens but this one has stuck with me. I haven't looked into seeing if there is a warrenty yet to get it fixed. I enjoy my cross too but I don't use it nearly as often.

I've got the UZI as well. Had it about 6 months. Writes well. It's not going to break. To break it would require effort and intent. The only issue I've had is the small tip on the top of the pen disappeared leaving a tiny hole. It is a bit heavy for a female (me) and not low profile for work. It gets noticed. I had a habit of loosing pens but this one has stuck with me. I haven't looked into seeing if there is a warrenty yet to get it fixed. I enjoy my cross too but I don't use it nearly as often.
You lost the Tungsten glass breaker tip? I checked Uzi has a one year warranty. Already got a few comments at work, buts that's nothing new to me... LOL..

I would love a fellhoelter tibolt, that thing looks amazing but man are they expensive. Guess I will have to look for a deal

Parker ball point for me. Best pen for the money out there as far as I'm concerned.

Started with a regular Space pen then to the stylus space pen cause I have gloves on a lot for work. Then I wanted to try something bigger so I tried a S&W tac pen. I really like the idea of the Tac pen but the S&W was too big so I got a Hinderer SS investigator pen and I love it. Most of the benefits of the Space pen ( cartridge and size) with the weight of the S&W tac pen but more compact. It has not left my pocket since!!
C5DCA144-D363-4466-9DE6-4A5290BB8003.jpg

I think I have decided on 3 to initially "trial".

1) Hinderer Investigator
2) KZ Stinger
3) 5.11 Double Duty 1.5

What are peoples thoughts on these?

I've carried this pen for over 50 years now. My dad gave it to me when I enlisted in the army not long after high school, with the request that I write home every week. It's traveled all over the world with me, and when it turned 50, the twist mechanism was funky, so I sent it in to Cross, and they replaced the guts, leaving the worn dented old Cross that I've come to love. I've tried other pens, but I alway come back to this old friend.

12195828483_6a2725bb46_c.jpg
That's the exact same pen that my Dad used for many years as well. The only pen I ever saw him use. It sits on my desk, but I can't bring myself to use it. Good memories though.

I have a Fisher in titanium finish that I like to use and rides in my pocket always. Very handy pen.

I think I have decided on 3 to initially "trial".

1) Hinderer Investigator
2) KZ Stinger
3) 5.11 Double Duty 1.5

What are peoples thoughts on these?

The investigator is a nice little pen. It's just large enough for me to comfortably write with. I think you'd like it. :thumbup:

Back