EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ORGXDS1.jpg

I had to waive all preconceived notions because I honestly just hadn't fallen in love with Benchmade despite many attempts and breakups. I can't provide a reasonable explanation why, I just haven't latched onto anything I've owned from BM.

The Anthem changed that. It's thin, has damn near perfect fit and finish, is fidget friendly, has 20cv which I find easy to touch up on ceramic stones and has amazing ergonomics. I've had it in my pocket since it arrived Monday and I'm having trouble putting it down.

20200819_180248_copy_1512x2016.jpg

Last edited:
Well, the unthinkable happened today with a fractured start this morning after being ready to head up to the PTown job, then having K cancel due to car trouble, then re-booting and heading out after all. As my hand brushed past my hip after getting there and realized I'd forgotten to pocket a work user for the day. :eek: I do have an electrician's folding hook blade in the truck, but with no clip and not stripping wire anyway there's not much point in carrying it on the job as I've always got my retractable utility knife on me anyway.

It made me realize that I should throw a modern folder or two in the glove box for just such situations as it felt really weird not to have one in its usual place on my right side. Here's what I'd planned to carry and will be sure to have along with me tomorrow.

A6b5Gq5.jpg

DwDG1nA.jpg

Back