EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Thursday’s rock&roll to almost Friday’s carry:D
K3RdhX0.jpg

Nightshift 6/7 underway...gonna spend it watching the fire line...knives are pointing at "home":eek: LNU Complex fires are threatening areas that I have NEVER seen in danger before:(

View attachment 1402582

Please have a go-bag ready and a plan to flee calmly and intelligently figured put before you need it. I have friends in Vacaville who've already been evacuated. Please stay safe!

Our thoughts and well wishes are with you, from the E side. Sucks to see what those fires are doing. Stay safe over there Chip!

Please have a go-bag ready and a plan to flee calmly and intelligently figured put before you need it. I have friends in Vacaville who've already been evacuated. Please stay safe!

Thanks guys, I dont go anywhere without the Bag o'Doom;) We've got a plan, and if I see it getting into the city proper in our direction I'm calling in my relief and heading home. I already told my boss that I'd probably be needing coverage for Thursday night if they haven't gotten it contained at the city limits by morning...crazy situation :(

Last edited:
Nightshift 6/7 underway...gonna spend it watching the fire line...knives are pointing at "home":eek: LNU Complex fires are threatening areas that I have NEVER seen in danger before:(

View attachment 1402582
Quite a change from PG&E burning down the State.
Kind of perplexing, having to buy energy from a multiple times convicted felon...

Last edited:
Good catch on the brand--just checked the Knipex site after your mention. I was stumped looking for a Made in Germany match earlier as it clearly wasn't a Wiha tool.
They've been discussed quite a bit on here recently, if you search the forum you'll see how much I absolutely LOVE mine:D

Back