EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

They've been discussed quite a bit on here recently, if you search the forum you'll see how much I absolutely LOVE mine:D
I carry a small channel lock in my carpenter's rig and a few quality larger ones in my boxes, but as handy as they are setting them right is still a PIA. That Knipex fine adjustment rather than the usual channel grooves looks good. You like the push-button feature?

I carry a small channel lock in my carpenter's rig and a few quality larger ones in my boxes, but as handy as they are setting them right is still a PIA. That Knipex fine adjustment rather than the usual channel grooves looks good. You like the push-button feature?
Love it, and the parallel jaw Plierwrench version is absolutely the best thing ever...like a Crescent wrench and Channelocks had the perfect baby:cool:

50247687296_db2eeb3b30_c_d.jpg

Well, the unthinkable happened today with a fractured start this morning after being ready to head up to the PTown job, then having K cancel due to car trouble, then re-booting and heading out after all. As my hand brushed past my hip after getting there and realized I'd forgotten to pocket a work user for the day. :eek: I do have an electrician's folding hook blade in the truck, but with no clip and not stripping wire anyway there's not much point in carrying it on the job as I've always got my retractable utility knife on me anyway.

It made me realize that I should throw a modern folder or two in the glove box for just such situations as it felt really weird not to have one in its usual place on my right side. Here's what I'd planned to carry and will be sure to have along with me tomorrow.

A6b5Gq5.jpg

DwDG1nA.jpg

Wha?? Oh man, you gotta get on that, brother! I keep a few knives in my car for that exact reason. It'd be like showing up to work having forgotten to put on a shirt! Beautiful Shiro. I'm carrying mine today as well, I'll have to get a pic up shortly.

Back