EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

My trusty Spyderco Kapara helping out at lunch today.
kapara_spyderco_sandwiches.jpg

I learned a long time ago, I could preserve my peace better by not going to a vehicle to wait for my wife. Sometimes I forget. ;)

The imperfect but awesome, ever popular Spydiechef today:

AE5KaPbl.jpg

Love the spydiechef! I noticed the new ones have the black hardware where I have the previous CQI version w silver hw. Don't know if they did any other changes but that's what I can see. Great knife!

Love the spydiechef! I noticed the new ones have the black hardware where I have the previous CQI version w silver hw. Don't know if they did any other changes but that's what I can see. Great knife!

:thumbsup: Your mini review was spot on.

Sounds like the coated hardware to make it more corrosion resistant was the only new change on this version.

:thumbsup: Your mini review was spot on.

Sounds like the coated hardware to make it more corrosion resistant was the only new change on this version.
Glad you found it useful! Coating the hardware makes sense as that was pretty much the only thing that was potentially able to corrode. Enjoy your new chef!

My Safe Queen Gec #29 Dealer SFO maple series sporting Curly Maple. Excuse the factory oil as it’s only been photographed and never wiped down.
Sorry about the blurred out dealer etching but had to photo edit due to BF politics and there not a paid BF Dealer. Some times they allow it and sometimes they don’t guess it depends on what side of the forum your on and the mods mood:rolleyes: Since I still have a few lumps from getting smacked with the rule book multiple times over there decided to modify the picture since they could be following me over here with rule book in hand ready for another swift thrust into the noggin :D Look mom no pocket clip another no no in the piff piff zone
uqdzo63.jpg

XswUAaY.jpg

Back